Wednesday, November 23, 2005

in the european countries like italy where i ve a jambo gf. their lifestyle would be like this. if girl luv man, they co habit but dun marry. they keep staying together like hus n wife wiht sex thrown in and all the frills of hnw.
then when they really want to ve a kid, they marry officially. if they get tired of each other, then handshake and each go separate ways. no hard feeling. still friends and the cycle repeats. very interesting way of lifestyle neither parties suffer in the end or end up with sore feeling.
my italian gf now is separated from her "hus" and is now, ahem....., aftering me with all the luv letters i am receiving these days.....seem that another upheaval in my life is coming soon..... stay tune for the episode UPHEAVAL OF LEETAHSAR.
-
SHIT! i spoke too soon, italian gf Monica is coming to town...she would be here next week specifically to see me....dear me! what am i goingto do??
she was a regular customer who used to buy plants from me when i owned a nursery. we became so good friend that she used to invite me to her home to dine, of course with her unofficial husband, Paolo. they were very beautiful people both internally and externally. very gracious and very humorous. we talked anything under the sun after the makan......
didn't occur to me that already 6 yrs ago since i last treated her to a good bye dinner and sent her off to the airport..... now she's coming back? how, ah?........?????
my present state of bliss is going to be upheaved.....
- i am now rewinding......shit, i think she really means something whenever in past when she returned from italy (she has a huge castle there, serious no joke a castle), she would bring me a huge salami...come to think of it, something she had been hinting me all the time which i was unaware. u know salami = like a huge red phallus.... i could remember the salami was very shiok and could be eaten just like this or use in sandwiches. i couldn't finished it. it was like 2 ft long and really thick and yummy. in the end gave her back the unfinished part and she turned it into pizzas for me to eat during my lunch. so touching!
-
oh dear monica...all i could remember were the foods u cooked for me and your lovely face and sweet voice. other than that, i have the faintest idea what u like or don't like except maybe u fell in love with my african violets. that's the best i remember.

No comments: