Tuesday, March 07, 2006

cambodia travelogue....cont'd...

we were finally back again to thomas' spacious bungalow. everyone was real shagged! ah chew and ruan mian mian unloaded all our stuffs. goodness! now our rooms seem small cos all packed up with all the "lup sup" (rubbishes we bought). after washed up, all knocked off like a babe....

COCKADODADOOODADOOO....eh? how come this morning the rooster crowed a different tune....and goodness! 10am some more...did we have a pyschic rooster? so clever and let us rest until so late. never slept so shiok since we were here in phnom penn...

michael was at the hall discussing with thomas about something. then they beckoned me to join them in their discussion.

they asked me whether i would like to take the post of HORTICULTURIST in charge of the forestry of trees which thomas' company logged for export back to USA.

i said I think about it...... then tam beckoned me back to the room and talked to me privately. "bob, dun ever take the job..." tam warned me. i was puzzled at the seriousness of his tone. "here full of landmines...u want money or u want ur life?" oh ya hor! i forgot this was cambodia...thought i was in malaysia or what.....

after a quick change, we were on our way for tim sum breakfast in the town.

we just couldn't believe the prices...so so cheap until u could laugh! so everyone started ordering whatever timsums they loved....

i tried the nai wong pow ( or egg custard pow)...hell! the eggs were not fully cooked. i gobbled up one in a bite and within minutes, my tummy were churning ...and churning. oh shit! i needed to go....and double shit!! the toilet was a few blocks away and up a stairs...dun asked i also dunno how come like that...but it was like that.

off i rushed to the 1000 mile away toilet....when i finally found it hidden at one remote corner upstair...i couldn't stand it any longer and ran into the cubicle...but before i could undo my SWAN panty....the niagra fall of shits fell out...shoosh! oh great! my whole SWAN panty was buried in stinky sludge of shits....yucks!

and hell! no toilet paper....what to do? this was what i did...very scary..but really emergency case. after i settled my business, i flush...then flush and washed soiled panty with the water...then used that to wipe my arse clean...NO TOILET PAPERS WHAT...what was i suppose to do?

after cleaned moon and hole, discard SWAN PANTY...so now i was without an undies beneath long pants.

next beckoned and called ah chew over and whispered to him to drive me back to bungalow to get quick change...cos tummy really still hadn't cleared everything out yet...chew deserved a kiss from this goon. he understood and sped me all the way back to the bungalow...

upon reaching, i headed straight for the toilet again...and shoosh....shooosh..pooo...puttt puttt..puttt! hopefully everything came out. and i adjourned to the bathroom and cleaned up. powdered my parts. put on new SWAN PANTY...and off with chew i returned to the chinese restaurant to continue supping my tim sum...so kind of them to leave many for me...hahahaha...;9)

....to be cont'd....next visit to the KILLING FIELDS....

No comments: