Sunday, March 12, 2006

ME AND MY PAST WEIRD PETS....

oh if i tell u about my past pets ur jaws will drop....i got pyschic link with them...

i got a baby praying mantis which i adopted and kept it to roam freely among my shui mei. and the funny part i trained it how to attack or catch preys...

i fed it well with dug out food debris among my teeth...u know char siew, chicken scraps that were lodged in between and dug out by toothpick.....and i fed it to my cute little bb mantis.

it even grew up to be a very pretty girl mantis...i know cos me an horticulturist....and for the last time...i patted my mantis...yes...i patted her. she was such a good girl but she needed to find a mate....and so she waved goodbye at me...and off she flew....

next my cute cute puffer fish which i found in the lift landing....there was three in a small plastic cup of water. so i adopted them.

in the end, left one...the strongest one ate up the other 2...no joke...and i started training it too.

again with my sliver of dug out food from my teeth on a toothpick. i held it above the water. my puffer would surface, gorged up his tummy and started squirting stream of water to hit the sliver of food on toothpick.

food fell and puffer supped it. as i got many potted plants, i bred a special pot of small spiral snails and fed that to puffer.

she loved it and would use her strong beaked mouth to crash the snail, eating the soft morsels and expelling the crushed shells through its gill.

very interesting to watch. u can hear the crunching sound even....but in the end, puffer was brutally murdered by lauhankoo...who fed it with big piece of cooked shrimp. the shrimp is adulterated with oil from mum's cooking...and the next day, my puffer was floating tummy up.....DEAD!!.;(

then...there were my cute cute spider training program...and all weird things i trained my pets like stick insects, dragonfly, beetles, dogs, ducks, chicken , rooster, guinea pigs, hamster, rabbits, grass snake, bb cobra,...etc...u name it most like i had and trained them before...

currently training my 4 yrs old nephew...to be a trick ah boy...intend to bring him for 7th mth ge tai...then i will be FATT KA BEH JIN CHU......hahahaha....;9)

if u like my weird and uncanny pets that i used to have and trained....buy tickets now....;9)

No comments: