Thursday, April 13, 2006

MY POOR GODSON FROM HENAN, CHINA...

one fine day, out of nowhere i find a god son from msn-ing.
poor boy, he was a 19 undergraduate from HENAN, the same place where SHAOLIN TEMPLE is located.
suddenly, he just msned me and told me he was happy to know me...of course, i was blurred??? "who the hell is this cheena young joker?" i was wondering....and "how the hell he knows how to contact me?'...next question...
AND WHERE THE HERE HE GOT MY INFO FROM..who put me up where...how come i dunno one huh???
as i was counting all my question marks worms...he introduced himself....so since i damn free i bo liao with him lor....
and soon, i began to feel sad for him. he got a dysfunctional family just like me.....he got a alcoholic father who not only drinks, flirts but a wife and son beater....my god!
then i asked him to show himself to me in cam. and he did.
my god! he was one chiocheenahunk....1.82m 75kg...and really looked like andy lau...NOW I AM INTERESTED AND FLIRT WITH HIM....u know i am so immuned to teetukongs after so many for nothing popped in to visit me and shocked the hell out of me....;9)
and up till now...i am still blurr....what their visit to me was all about...????
to be cont'd.....

No comments: