Wednesday, April 05, 2006

THE TORMENT OF A MARRIED LIFE...story of my ah yee.....PART 2





my ah yee just gong gong din even meet the groom...and she din even dare to object to granny's order. she just married off just like that.....she left everything to fate...my goodness!

on her virginal night.....she was deflowered....*brroooom....brooom....thunder and lightning.....*....she bled on the piece of white cloth laid on the bed.....

the next day, she then realised what a fuck her hubby was!

his family was rich. but this was a bloody fucker!...yes he fucked around...with any bar hostess whores...just about any mei mei with a hole!

not long, my ah yee was infected by syphillis....a present from her jerk husband....so both of them went to see a urinologist.

*brrooom...brooom...thunder and lightning...* yes...again...

her husband's dick condition was totally ruining...all infected and most likely sterile even after curing......

so there u r....my ah yee married to an eununch...she could never bear his children. not her fault but his.

the husband slanged her accusing her a jinx. he was already quite inflicted with sterility already even before he laid my ah yee. he just din realise it only after the last jackpot of std...and thanks to him, he also infected my pure as the lotus ah yee.....;9(

pretty soon, my ah yee's mum-in-law konged off leaving all the assets to the fucking jerk of a hubby. in no time, he gambled all away....yes...every single cent and was in heavy debt.

he absconded from the gangsters ah longsans. he escaped to china with only a suit case of clothing. he pawned all my ah yee's wedding dowries and char bok...without even a single concern for my poor ah yee.....:(

ah yee was blanked! she did not know what to do...what could a kampong potato cupcake barely 20yrs do?....

she refused to move back to granny. she hated granny for putting her into such a plight. granny was remorseful, too. she thought she had found a good family for my ah yee. hardly did she realise she had just sent her to the realm of the suffering hell.....:(

so biting her grit, ah yee pawn the few last pieces of jewelleries she was wearing. she used the money and started what she had now....2 provision stalls in beo cresent market...

she started with one. but cos her business was so good she applied for another one. by now she already adopted 2 dunno who children...she got a son earlier from her elder brother.

the eldest son was given to her by her elder brother ,on command from my granny to atone her sin. he was my ah KU (uncle) or mum's elder brother. the other 2 kids - a boy and a girl was adopted from duuno who...somebody just chucked them with my ah yee and ever since became her own children.....

when small my real maternal cousin was an intelligent boy. he was given to my ah yee when the husband was still around...and this asshole ill treated him cos he wasn't his own flesh and blood what.

hammer him...tortured him...until my this poor clever cousin became like a ding dong,....blurred liao....:9(......now he was almost 60....and still a lau ding dong....i dun think he could fend for himself.....;9(

the other dunno from where boy by hook or by crook took after his non maternal father...and was a rascal in every likes. he was in and out of jail as a teenager....my god! ah yee for nothing had all her history de ja vu.......:(

the girl was good. but she was married and had her own brood to look after...how....how could she look after my presently blank off senile poor ah yee?....;(

....to be cont'd.....

No comments: