Friday, November 10, 2006

PART 2

PART 2

how lian ACE was a very fortunate guy. his parents were rich. bought him a penthouse. gave him a sportscar to zip around. really a sportscar could only sit 2 person - he and his whoever gf he picked up.
TING..TING..TONG ...TONG....my msn beeped!
was surprised!...of all the unknown msn-ers i got, there was a dialogue box and asked me to click ACCEPT. ok lor! ACCEPT, i clicked.
next moment, DA LIAN MEI was online msning me. she told she was thankful that i talked to her in crisp mandarin. or else the previous nite dinner would really be very boring and awkard for her since she catch no balls what the hell were the gang of FOSC was talking about....hahahaha....;9)
kaypoh me started asking her how long ace had been her 'bf'. she was taken aback. i was even taken further aback after i heard her revelation....
dlm: he's not my bf...please lah....just a friend i know in singapore...
lts: huh?...then why he said he brought u here all the way from da lian?
dlm: is it? i dunno...i been working here many years..in IT in charge of da lian business representing a sgp firm here...
lts: oic...so u intend to marry to him?
dlm: pls lah...i m just his friend ...NOT ..gf...
.....scenery changed.
not long after the msn with da lian mei, ace msned me. wow!...very busy leh. ok lor, entertained him. he kept asking about shares ...how to invest and all those lame questioning.
a very impatient bastard! u slow to respond he nudged u TING TING TONG TONG...for an immediate answer.
everytime he does a a few times of the nudging, my pc hanged!...and i was locked into my shares trading site. means i had to re-boot my system to log in again...SUPER IRRITANT!
finally he told me he wanted to get an engagement ring for his da lian mei. now this was getting confusing...cos i just msned her and she claimed he wasn't even his bf. so how?
dun bother lor. recommended him the cute cute girl of a little sweet jewellery shop in FUNAN CENTRE. ok tot he would go. so i called the cute girl and told her a pal of me coming to buy a pair of engagement rings at about 8pm.
she closed shop at 8pm. so in order to do a bit more business, she promised to open and wait for ace.
my phone rang and hanged up abruptly. it was ace. i tot he called the wrong number so i dun bother to reply.
but no this rang and hanged was something totally blown my mind off.
the phone rang and the cute girl called: 'uncle, u pal coming or not huh?...i very hungry...gotta to go back to see my sick baby son u know....'
lts: huh? tot he went there already at about 8pm. he din come meh? ok...u wait i called him and see how.
it was like 8.30pm. she had waited for half an hour. i called ace. and this was what the bastard said to me!
ace: i called u just now n hanged up. expected u to call me...u din
lts:...huh?...what u mean?...why u called and then hanged up?
me really blur leh. why like that?
ace: oh...cos my incoming call is free...so i dun want to waste my airtime...u should ve called me...u din..i went to another jewellery shop and bought the rings already....thanks anyway..*click*
huh??...like that also can this fucking bastard!!
so i was so embarrassed and called the cute girl to close shop. i had to bluff her he last minute got something on. the girl sounded disappointed but what to do....was it my fault???
.....to be cont'd.....

No comments: