Tuesday, April 22, 2008

bj joe, the swallowing atm and the smoking table

ppppp..pp. the handphone beeped with sms that read: HI, I M BACK IN SG....

huh? who the hell was there and back in singapore? the number wasn't listed in my hp's addressbook. i replied: WHO R U? silence. for the rest of the day, it was silent. no beeping of handphone.

midnite. ppppp...pp!! suddenly a reply in my hp: THIS IS JOE. oh my god!! beijing joe was here! replied sms to him: W R U now? silence. not again!!

1.30am. ppppp.....pp!! hp read: IN MY CONDO here la.

i guessed i just gotta call him to check him out....

LTS: hi joe! alamak!! u din id yourself and u only reply until now...susah man you!
joe: sorli la...bz lah. so how are you, old pal?
LTS: ok. and what about u?
joe: me? er...i need u to help me tomorrow to go to the bank....ok or not?
LTS: no problem. u call when u ready to go. u going to pubs again?
joe: no la....tired. i think i sleep after finishing some paperworks. so i see ye tomorrow. g'nite.

hmmm...asking me to the bank?? wow!! he must have brought a fortune with him ;9)

No comments: