Tuesday, August 04, 2009

to me, everything good or bad is a BLESSING!

so 3 yrs have passed....and finally i couldn't believe it i got back my TITLE DEED!!

without any further hesitation, the next day, hurried to queenstown area office to re-processed the ownership as the join owner, my demised uncle's name need to be deleted and whole lease transferred into my name.

before i lost my deed, i had checked with HDB about the charges and processing fees involved. it was like $180 with the legal lease documents and $800 if without. since i lost it to my lauhanku's theft, i just left the matter as it was. who wanna pay $800+? it's preposterous and ridiculous that the bloody hdb is such an avaricious blood sucker!

a few days ago, things had changed for the better :)

i was at the hdb to do the title deed processing. i was suprised! the fee that i had to pay now was only $83.35! but if i didn't hand over the title deead documents, i would have to pay about $1,200! wow! it was a blessing indeed that if i did it before, it would have costed me at least $180! surely a blessing in disguise. heaven really loves this goon!

and so it was done. very fast in less than 15 minutes. the courteous counter officer even told me that within 3 days after they had lodged my documents, i could sell my house. the new processed documents would take about 3 to 6 mths before i would retrieve them back...but...I COULD SELL MY FLATS AFTER THE 3 DAYS!!

oh goodie!!n :)

No comments: