Monday, January 23, 2006

THE DAY I HANTAM MY LAU HAN KOO...

i was furious yesterday. very very furious....

in the beginning, lau han koo - my devlish old man - threw away many years of guitar books collections......songs suitable with guitar accompaniment with plucking patterns....popular and melodious songs that can be plucked by the guitar....very very nice soothing songs....all thrown away by the bloody lau han koo without asking me.....just threw every books that i had paintstakingly collected since i was in secondary school.

this i already tolerated him. i was weeping and my heart really aches from my uncalled for losses.....

yesterday he repeated his nasty action. he threw away my RICHARD MARX CASSETTES...my very favorite songs by richard....RIGHT HERE WAITING, I WILL BE UR MAN.....etc...hell! i was very very furious with the bloody lau han koo.

i questioned him sternly and fiercefully. he intimidated back and challenged me to a fight. he removed his specs and lung at me, throwing a right and a left. i blocked off. before he could give another right, i returned him with a swift and strong right hook across his cheek. he retaliated. i blocked and showered him with another few more blows hitting him face, belly and everywhere.....he grimmaced in pain and rush to the kitchen.

i was left wondering what the hell he was doing for quite sometime i was left alone in my room......out of curiousty, i went to the kitchen to see what was he up too.

oh my god! han koo was searching in his toolbox. to my horror, i saw him found a big spanner. immediately i pounced on him holding his right hand with the threatening spanner.

just then, my monster maid came in and screamed for mamalee. she was here in a flash. she helped me to held han koo's hand and pushed me aside. my maid pulled me away to my next hdb unit and pleaded me to refrain from clashing again with han koo.

by then bloody lau han koo was really a bloodied lan han koo. his nostrils was bleeding from my socking. my arms was dripped with his blood too.....it was really very sad this happened cos yesterday mamalee just prepared the chinese new year re-union dinner with tonnes of food on the table....

when all the siblings came in advance because of our fight to pacify helplessly with lau han koo. of course to no avail........and most lost their appetitie. what a pity! the whole day trouble of mamalee went to waste.

that wasn't the end.....all the siblings was advising lau han koo to wake up from all his nonsense. and the very funny part was nobody sympathised with him even though he was bleeding profusely from the nose. they sided me and that drove han koo even madder. he threatened to call the police.

the lot of my siblings challenged him to saying it was he was started the fight...and poor me was just defending myself even though i wasn't even scratched...pai seh....:(

gradually the bleeding stopped. he cooled down for the time being.....and the bunch dismissed and returned homes.....all for the time being was peaceful and quietened...at least for the time being....

this morning, i woke and mamalee looked liked a panda with darken eyes. she revealed to me almost in tears that yesterday at around 3 am in the morning, han koo went to harrass by kiching and banging her bedroom door. he slept in another room...mamalee said she was very scared and if she had a phone with her, she would have called the police....this bloody lau han koo....still hasn't learn a thing...still as irritating as ever...

next time, he won't be speaking to me any more. he would be talking to me fists......;9(....very sad....so close to chinese new year and on reunion night....he couldn't even cease to give the family hell......:(
From: aussiebiz 16:45
To: leetahsar 941 of 945

83628.941 in reply to 83628.940

tahsar brother, sorry to learnt about the ugly episode you had with lauhankoo. I thot after your last post about getting all the his favourite food, it appeared to me dat you and him had finally make peace. No matter what, I know it is easier said than done, do not lay your hands on him. You will be on the losing end if you do. I won't want to deliberate on this, but trust me this will be the result if you hit him. CNY is just few days away and I do pray you will have peace with him.

From: leetahsar 17:14
To: aussiebiz 942 of 945

83628.942 in reply to 83628.941

thx aussieb. no one sympathises with him when i hantam him. all of them sided me...and he wanted me to hand him the flat lease so that he can transfer into his name...my mum told him even if i accede to him, she would object vehemently.

now mamalee decided to divorce him....only after his wound and blue black healed just to save me the complication just in case. i told her the earlier she decides to leave him, the better....if not there is no end to all our headaches.....

it's either divorce and each goes our separate ways or he dies cock standing....the latter is more likely to happen.

LATEST NEW: He got another new spider spirit called my god! CHWEE HONG....bless u my dear father....bless u! :9S
From: tsr111 17:23
To: leetahsar 943 of 945

83628.943 in reply to 83628.940

I'm on-line now, giving my views on some issues of our state. Read u'r msg on what happened. got my attention. just wondering, what is lau han koo and mamalee is u'r mother?

I thought u said before on some earlier post, that u are living alone as u are old, but have rented out a room to a tenant who was taking advantage of u'r kindness? But now u state there is a lau han koo and a mamalee and even a maid living with u. full house.

p.s. sorry if I am intruding.

MY REPLY:
thx for ur interests.

i ve 2 adjoining flats. one in my name; the other lau han koo.

and this incident happened means i ve fail miserably in the test set by the bloody lau han koo...i hit him real bad. he's now nursing a blue black eye and a sore nose.

and the whole shit had to happen on our CNY REUNION dinner night.

the sisters had asked him to stay and enjoy himself in haaydai. they would send him the monthly and increased allowance saying that there were so much peace and happiness when he isn't around....

and mamalee is hopefully decided on divorce proceeding against him...but knowing my softie mum....she would sure change her mnd in the last minute...and for me...what to do? bear lor and continue to tolerate and see if i could pass the next step....which i think i may just leave my fists do the talking with the very unreasonable lau han! chui guo chui guo to me....

No comments: