Wednesday, January 04, 2006

From:
aussiebiz
2-Jan 11:40
To:
leetahsar
621 of 630

83628.621 in reply to 83628.620
Dear Mr. Lee, Now 3.30 a.m. i think i've read most of your stories; ur kampong days, your carrot bro and his miri ger then his ipoh ger, how your stinking old man treated you and your carrot bro the story of your lesbo cousin now in fillipines and etc..etc..very tied to type more lah.....anywayz i think since your nursery biz were being bulldoz 4 times, and now thinking to shaving your head and join kong meng sua(?) monks, hv u tried writing all the stories commercially instead? I think it is a challenge u know. ok ok i book my ticket in advance here if you have the next story. Good night.

From:
leetahsar
2-Jan 17:05
To:
aussiebiz
623 of 630

83628.623 in reply to 83628.621
thks aussiebiz. ur encouragement will definitely spur me to give u more of my very zany personal happenings. i m still hesitating should i start the story of my spider spirits infested horny devilish old man. at 70+ his itchy bloodbound is grossly fleas infested....really really itchy.
he rears a tribe of cheena mei mei spider spirits in HAAYDAI too. every month he has to go there at least once to donate his sperm but money is the real target the spider spirits there are after. and this lau han koo thought they were after his flesh....what flesh i always think? his 70+ staff??
give me sometime....maybe i just compile and reveal my very chummer than the 18 lotuses story that i face daily...from the lan han koo and also from mamalee who keeps on pressurising me to marry...and forget about the monky wannabe dream... but then again how to marry?
indo chiobu gf already charbok with freaking rich indo bf...me now actually sulking away quietly in one damp corner, u know....

From:
aussiebiz
3-Jan 07:14
To:
leetahsar
624 of 630

83628.624 in reply to 83628.623
go ahead my brother lee (if I can address u thus).It is good for many forummers esp. the younger ones to know what REAL LIFE is all about. I am all ears for you ... and I think some regulars to this thread are waiting in the sidelines as well ...
Am half way preparing a post actually .... let me go and have dinner,and sort out nitty gritties and I'll post. No, this time not at 3.30a.m. again.

From:
leetahsar
3-Jan 07:32
To:
aussiebiz
625 of 630

83628.625 in reply to 83628.624
u know aussieb...i was busy re arranging my blog...and it's driving me nuts...all the posting like all karang kabor...and drain all my brain juices...i tot of starting my devilish horny old man real romeo encounters...and how he made my mum, mamalee's life as hell as could be and mine too...sometime, i would like to re arrange his face so that even my dead gambling granny won't be able to recognise him.
i m truly grateful that i come to know PRAJNAPARAMITA HEART SUTRA...if not this bloody oLD man of mine would have either ended up many times in the hospital or should be hammered into a pulp by me already....
PRAJNAPARAMITA SUTRA states...and described about soh huei bo lou mi...which roughly translated means...the cosmic wisdom of being humiliated and harrassed. that would be me and my mum. it explained in our past lives we must have badly bullied my devilish horny old man. thus this life is paid back time to him for whatever wrong we did to him in our past lives...i try so many time to explain to mamalee...but only break down her stereo which would go into full blast and scream the daylight out of me...and the more i explain, the louder the stereo goes...so i guess in my past life, i must have also stereo blasted mamalee...that's why i m reaping the incessant stereo from her now...so funny, come to think of it.
i ve 2 units 3 rms pigeoholes...4 bedrooms, 2 halls, 2 kitchens, 1 bloody old man, 1 stereo mamalee....and now old man rented one room to a young matland chinese tenant...only 4 persons and yet everyday can quarrel over the slightest thing....
like when mama lee cooks rice, the freaking old man would demand porridge. if she cooks porridge, he would ask why the hell she cook porridge...and if she cooks both...then he wants noodles...can u see how freaking irritating my sadistic rolanto lee is.
every beginning of the month, he would ask for "protection" fees from all of us. as extra bonus, he also got the $300 rental from the young matland tenant. Then he would book bus ticket and off the next day he goes to HAAYDAI to donate his sperm and splurge on his brood of cheena mei mei spider spirits. shit! i m already starting to write my story unwittingly...ok...wait awhile, it's quite late now...i wasted so much time on the stupid blog. i guess i shall rest now and continue the story tomorrow.
stay tune....ROLANTO LEE, THE HAAYDAI SPIDER SPIRITS KEEPER

and aussieb replied a very very long post....i will do that in another 'cos the msg is "truncated".....er....meaning too lor soh....so i got to try and put it by its own....pai seh...i blur u know...i din even know how to "de-truncate" the msg....chiak lat!

No comments: