Tuesday, January 17, 2006


this is the awesome GUANYIN at the main hall of FOO HAI CHAN MONASTERY......

IS THIS RIGHT FOR A MONK?
as a monk....and abbot some more...u see those action he done...u tell me is that becoming of a monk?

getting people to perform like monkeys and circus clowns...get themselves injure and maim ...then tell them, to play safe...in the first place, it should have been more creatively planned....and he, some more go show off....

a monk is a monk....a spiderman is not a monk....and vice versa...simple as that.
then botak should have walked the plank...i meant the pole for his 2nd stunt...the bohisttavas will protect him what like u said.

in fact, a warning has been given to him in the form of heavy rains and strong wind...and botak chose to show off...but i think he might have realised for the 2nd part...so he forfeited the stunt....

(THE STUNTS described here was a live charity tv show where this botak shi min yi perform a spiderman stunt walking planks at 66 floor of the REPUBLIC PLAZA BUILIDNG)

in the lst stunt, there wasn't any risk...with all the safety gadgets....me also can go do it....knowing there isn't any risk....i very garang one, ok.....and i believe my mentality is even steadier than poon pee pee.....

i had blur blur went upstage in a restaurant once to belt out karaoke as there was a bunch of aunties who were killing my appetite with their chicken slaughtering singings...so i told my squatters gang....me go up and kill the aunties with my engrish song...and u know what...i sang PAPER ROSES....and all the aunties after my song, quietly finished their meal and also allowing me to eat in peace...hahahaha...this is my garang goon character...which my gang of squatters love...very impromptu one u know...hahahaha....

No comments: