Monday, February 13, 2006

weird guy, weird happening and weirder luck....

last monday, my gof pal drove me to his house to see his newly born bunch of alsatian pups...so cute. he asked me whether i wanted one and picked one of the cutest one for me...he's joking right? in pigeonhole, i keep monstrous dog.....u want the mata to everyday drop by my flats is it?

of course, i said no. i couldn't have it in my pigeonhole. too small and hell! later on, this doggie would turn into a monstrous dog and eat me until i go bankrupt!

after playing with the doggies, his mum yelled, "guys, c'ommon in and eat my solid poon pee pee popians!..." so we went into his palace to sup the just fried crispy with damn solid filling kind of popiahs..auntie used shredded abalones and high quality lupcheong beside the usual veggies...wow lau! u ate one only....u can't stop man....so kept eating and eating....

filling very full, i stood up and walk around to admire his very expensive collections of charpalang things and antiques. there was a very unique piece of emerald jadite at on of his display stand.

i approached it enticed by it deep greenish glow....like i sensed something...or rather it sensed my encroachment...and suddenly it toppled a bit....i was startled and caught it before it really fell....heng ah! if not sure kena blame that i toppled and broke it into pieces....

my gof was shocked but was relief. he saw the whole incident and told me heng ah (lucky) i was alert and caught it before it dropped onto the floor...

as i placed it back...dunno why like sensed something funny in this piece of weird emerald jadite...i stepped backwards and realised it was a carved into some kind of lingzhi....a whole bunch of them in fact....as it was deep greenish, it was diffcult to see unless u looked closely....and that was precisely what i did...i looked very very closed and jolly molly....started counting...

the lingzhis were actually arranged into 4 rows...so dunno why started counting each rows...

row #1....6 pcs lingzhis. row #2....7pcs...#3 and #4 row each got 9 pcs...presto! the lucky 4d numbers. i quickly told my gof's mum...."Auntie, go buy 4D this wednesday...buy 6799...that's what ur lingzhis trying to tell me....", i gong gong told her....

and u know what....6799 came out last wednesday 4D...and my gof and his mum was thrilled. they kena starter prize. chun chun....how much? i m not going to tell u....but the following day, he gave me 2 fat angpows: one from him; one from his mum....how much again? ...for me to know and u to find out....and shit! i forgot to buy that number....

anyway, what's not mine, won't be mine....and anyway again, they kena means i kena too even though i forgot to buy...and the amount they gave me...was like another 1st prize....hahahaha....;9)

No comments: