Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MY JIALAT LAU BROKER

shanghai got the shrewdest and kannest and vilest bitch mei mei spider spirits.

my lau broker - freaking rich old chap nearly 70 - marries a young shanghainese mei mei sp sp back after she tour guided him there...and all the way back to his bedroom back in sinkieland.

she now lords over him. and she is barely 25. already got a kid for him - dunno who's actually cos the girl looks more indian than chinese - and my retired lau broker is a lauhankoo chinese.

to upkeep his youthfulness, the lau broker gotta to dye his hair black regularly, takes powederful dunno what cheena herbs this siao loong nu bought from her cheena homeland...maybe to advance him to his earlier grave then she could romp and ramp her secret indian lover...oops did i just said that...which explains why the poor lau broker is feeding other people's child and still so fucking happy..cos he can't admit the kid's simply not his. he does that he is as good as admitting he got no more sperm bullets left and is now simply wearing a colored hat, namely green....:9(

poor lau broker......for nothing go and invite shanghainess mei mei spider spirit home...and now not only she's here, her lau spider shanghainese mum also moves in...and his father in law who is so much younger than he is coming too...

goodness...this is getting exciting...my kaypoh cells full alert now...got juicy tales to come up soon...

er....u guys interested in this another real life story?.....lai yah! buy ur tickets ah!!....juicy, saucy...and really drama mama ...i mean...drama papa mama mei mei type u know...one of its unique...ONLY FROM LEETAHSAR....;9)

MY POOR LAU BROKER

lau beh tong is my broker for years since i was in secondary 2. i dunno but i think hor i look up to him as my fairy godfather cos he grants me wishes. he was and is my broker except he's retired now and looking after his supposed daughter who he thought he manufactured with siao loong nu.

sln was a shanghainese bitch. she was a tour guide waiting to devour sinkie lauhankoo especially. she was the shrewdest, vilest and kannest (dead cunning) mei mei spider spirit personified.

lau broker was once in shanghai to source for properties investment. he got many...this fairy godfather of mine. let me check...a few condos in kL...another in genting...another in penang.

australia also got a couple. his old spinister younger sis was there now...and pr there already to handle his ozzie props.

then shanghai...got a couple too. thanks to the siao loong nu, sln for short.

she met lau beh tong, lbt - for short, there. she merrily volunteered to be his guide...and bolster too during the night. of course, we all know how skilful siao loong nu is. she is an martial arts exponential in the CONDOR HEROES. and so is she in the martial arts world in the bedroom.

lbt was like having his second spring. u may like to know hor...lbt is another golden virgin ok...more powderful than urs truly...me golden...he...i think before he met sln was platinum or titanium....but now a lan cha cha (rotting lauhankoo)

so by guiding lbt, sln guided herself to his personal steamy bedroom here in holland area, sinkieland....and surprising soon there after, they married in a low key wedding reception.

of course, the fairy godson...that would be me was invited. and instead of i giving an angpow to someone young enough to be my daughter as the bride to lbt who is someone old enough to be her grandpa....she gave me a big angpow instead...saved for the frenchie kiss she nearly planted into my throat....and hell! i electrocuted her with my electrifying gazing eyes..YES! I DID ...I DID!

course after the wedding, she kept calling me to their big bungalow in holland area for dinner or just coffee and chit chat.

my chinese is very powderful...and i can slang like shanghainese u know...another inborn talent of this goon here.

and she kept asking me to visit her...soon i realised she wasn't really want me to chit chat to lbt. she wanted me to chit chat to her instead cos she lonely and din know many pals here. and she orgasmic everytime she get electrocuted by my gazing soulful eyes....hahahaha...89)

me and my big mouth again. advised her to take up some courses...the most expensive one...SHATEC...the hotel catering course we have here.

by jolly molly, she did. soon she was happily studying away. and me...well...no more going there for free makan or chit chat liao.

ltb was still brokering during that time. he hadn't really retired yet. he was still my fairy godfather always passing me shares tips...and goodness...as good as giving me money u know...and i dun feel inferior cos the money i made myself through his tips...hahahaha...;9)

No comments: