Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MY JIALAT LAU BROKER

lbt got a very faithful loyal filipino maid who on her free sunday was in orchard road with her species...chatting and potlucking all their shiok makan..yes! she was such a good cook....and er...she also electrocuted by me.

she's back in philippines now. before she left, she gave me all her info and invited me over to visit her. she told me just called her from the airport, she would send someone to pick me up. no need to stay hotel. she was like queen back home. she bought a few pieces of land and constructed a large restaurant cum residence. and she told me to cum cum see her...she would bring me around...no joke! maid also could be electrocuted by me...hahahaha...'9)

oops! back to story...

lau broker lau beh tong lived in a spacious bungalow in prime holland area. big but bare..siao loong nu knowing that i was a power horticulturist cum landscaper requested for my service.

so one fine day, i came with all my indian army to do up her spacious garden. do u know why suddenly she wanted to do?

cos the bungalow was a split level higher....and the living room faced into the lower level bungalow neigbour habited by a lau tee koo who could peep into the hall when she sat with the kar kwuee kwuee(legs wide open)..

she wanted me to plant something to screen up the otherwise opened for view mesh separating fence. i planted a row of fast growing chi lee xiang (7 miles fragrant) or botanical name..MURRAYA ODORATUM.

again her front facing area was also surrounded up by mesh wire fence and that she wanted it screened too. here i planted a row of hibsicus mix with assorted colors...

the murraya were now very thick and fully screened the neighour sight. the front portion was lovely with different colored hibiscus flowering non stop and attracted a hosts of sun birds to feed on the generous nectar from the flowers....

hardly did i notice, she was drooling while i was sweating like mad...my naked muscles and torso with my 2 sharp grape seeds (nipples) were flexing like u know arnold simiwanko(schazzeneger..how to spell that zzz name...the guy from TERMINATOR)...she was liked rubbing herself...i saw it when i momentarily looked into the hall where she was groping sliently at me...my muscles...my sweat...and dripped wet almost see through white shorts...with colored undies showing too....

it was done. i went into the hall and told her the job was finished. now pay me the money.

she kept staring at my naked sweaty torso...er...and my translucent colored undies beneath my white shorts. my overpowering mandom BO (body odor)... i blushed...and snapped her for payment.

this sLn like on the heat. suddenly her voice turned hornily sexy and asked me to follow her into her bedroom. by now she was already mrs lau beh tong liao...

me gong gong went behind her lor into her spider cave. she closed the door behind me....and...

...to be cont'd.....l9

From: Wisdoom999 14-Mar 20:36
To: leetahsar 1519 of 1528

83628.1519 in reply to 83628.1504

{u like to join this crazy gang?}

probably not...


the amount of threads so far scares me off ;-)

STORY CONT'D......

then she sat bitchily sexily on the chair giving me the on heat kind of look and asked me how much in a very low horny tone....

i passed her the bill. she read and kept sticking out her tongue like doing an oral. then she turned and asked me whether i need to shower cos my mandom bo was driving her nuts and high....

as by now u understand what a goon i am...so i said ok lor....

she directed me into the built in toilet, passed me a towel and gave me a wink. i dunno what she meant. couldn't be bother. just shut the door, stripped naked and showered...and out i sang...THERE GOES MY EVERYTHING....engelbert humperdnick...again?

as i was showering and enjoying the strong blasting spray, i tot i saw the keyhole flashed a bit...like u know an eye was peeping. omg! was i being peeped? jialat!! i was outraged of my modesty...shit!!!

there was no way i could sue right. i mean i being a chiohunk being peeped by a teeko sln...there was no way i could file a sexual harrassment complaint right? it was her home...and she could turn the table and said i exposed myself to her...and my god...in her own bedroom...mati this time....

having no choice, i covered the keyhole with a towel and finished my shower asap. changed and exited the toilet only to find sln bluff bluff sitting innocently on the chair and bluff bluff writing and holding my cheque for me...

without further ado, thanked her, grabbed cheque and scramp out of her room.....

story to be cont'd.....

No comments: