Wednesday, March 01, 2006

THE PLIGHT OF MY FT IT TENANT
my poor FT IT tenant finally couldn't conceal his truth from us any more....HE JUST GOT THE BOOTS!

will be returning to ipoh hometown for 3 weeks as he had chopped his passport for the last valid time in jb....now he has to return for at least 3 weeks before he can come back here again...poor ah boy....;(

a couple of mths ago, i already told him he got dark clouds hanging all over his head. he just shirked me off and laughed out loud...i dun see him laughing now....;9(

i bought alot of instant mees for him...the expensive ones even KOREAN KIMCHI...myojo....the ba kut teh mee from taiwan...so that he won't ve to bear hunger.

i doubt he got money...yes, he has kosong. checked his wallet when he showers...KOSONG...only a few dollars ringgits...poor ah boy...;9(

i think...since i kena 4D like anything in FEB, i starts my charity from home....he will benefit from my good luck...and i wish i could rub some into him...poor ah boy ;9(

if he had listened to me....maybe he could ve diverted what he is facing today....he lost his laughter. when i told him i striked toto 5 nbrs, he congrats me but in a very listless soft almost inaudible tone...poor ah boy.....;9(.

now even though he rented the room, he now doesn't stay in his room. he went to his nearby pr sister's flat which was just opp. mine and stay there until late at night then he returns.

maybe he's shy that i may query him....but i mean to help not to mock at him....i hope he understands.....me humble goon...only people mock at me...i dun despise anyone...whether u r even poorer than me....i only despise those with bad character traits......whether rich or poor....

so ah boy...i will give u $$ instead for ur journey back...u need to eat along the way right....and pls ah boy...treat me like ur long lost father...i will pray for ur assluck cloud to disperse gradually....peace be with u...poor ah boy....;9(

and i think i will not ask for his rental when he's gone for the next 3 weeks...unfair to him....poor me now!!...;9(

From: postnew
hurray... next you can rent your room to China peidu ma ma, then can tell us more stories...

my reply:
hello...i got another kitchen not used and a hall and 3 other bedrooms...

my next prospective would be a father and daughter...and they are dayaks aborigines from sarawak.....but dunno whether they are from the headhunter tribe or not....if they r...mati...u will find 3 shrunken heads: leetahsar, lauhankoo and mamalee all string up on their neck in no time...hahahaha...;9)

the father is a good pal of mine with all kinds of funny weird tattooes all over his bo infested body...and goodness! dayak daughter is U grad trying for a job here...and she is chio man!! like some high class bitch...i mean chiobu....very very pretty with large round eyes...i like....;9)

that's why i asked can stomach my part 2 BROKENECK TEMPLE....HAHAHAHA...u just inspired me to borrow my 2 dayaks into my next storyline...how? can tahan or not?

i siao liao...bo sen li....hahahahaha....;9)

No comments: