Monday, April 10, 2006

I NEARLY KENA HEART ATTACK!

last friday, i near kena heart attack!
when the share market on, i blur blur went to buy HSI index. bought 10 lot at 39c. but the bloody market was like half dead.
i q to contra off my HSI at 42c for 5 lot. was thinking later in the afternoon

after my swim, i would sell the remainder 5 lot.
after the market break, i went swimming. about 2 hours later i returned. on the pc...checked trading status...

WAH! damn happy! done...but wait...NOT 5 LOT SOLD...BUT 50 LOT...my god!...I HAD SHORT SELL 40 LOTS!!

leetahsar u stupid blur goon!! how could u hantam another zero into my 5000 share to become 50,000....??

MATI..MATI!...PANIC...HYPERVENTILATING THEN!!!
wait!...my compassionate heart told me...chant....chant the prajnaparamita sutra...so i started my power chanting...and ended with gate gate para gate...para samgate...bodhi survaha....then AMITAHBA BUDDHA SUTRA followed....namo ornitoufo...slowly...the heart calmed down...and the blain was clearer...so i checked next the ratio of BUY/SELL...great! no buyer down on the queue...i hantam BUY 40c x 40 lot.....

soon the prices started to move..DOWNWARDS...20 lot done 40c...another 19 lot done 40c...finally the last one lot done 40c...total DONE 40 LOT @ 40c....

*BEE DTHAN!! let me see how much i made....wow piang! an extra gross profit of $800...add that to my initial gross of $300...it's like i make almost $1100 on friday....

not bad hor?....like kena a 2nd 4D prize leh...hahahaha...;9)
thank you heaven for ur mercifulness on this blur goon king...if not today...sure have to strip and sell my 24K mint arsehole....;9)

just yesterday, sunday, i was give free gardening lessons in my temple. this would be my 4th lesson now. and about 5 new participants joined in....my class was like getting bigger...hahahaha...;9)

yesterday lesson was very funny...i tickled everyone pink with my zany talentime story...this was how it went:

in my younger days, i was already damn garang. i brought my trusty CONGRESS guitar to a chinese talentime audition at rts ( the old mediacorpse name)...i strummed. i sang..

RINGGGGG!! XIE XIE, U CAN F OFF NOW!...can the abrupt reply...;9(...so bo bian i went back...

few months later or was it a year later, it was the english talentime turn...off i went again with my CONGRESS...

strumming and singing with all my heart...my feeling...my emotion...and my power voice...then finished...i was very surprised they allowed me to finish the entire song.

"Huh?....u finished already hah?....ok...thank you...U CAN F OFF NOW..."
SHIT!...more insulting! they were not even listening...haizz!...;9(

oops! side tracked too long...back to my gardening class...
by now everyone was laughing in stitches...hahahaha...;9)

after they had their fill of laughter, back to serious business. i demo how to group and arrange plants in a nice planter.

today i used a very expensive exquisite clear glass holder from SPAIN....it was a shallow bowl with a pedestal stand.

ok...u put the tallest plant that is ur TIAN...then u put in the REN plants...lastly ur DI...and wah la! a nice arrangement. next for the condiments...me piggy so i got a pair of cute piggies and put that infront...add in a water meter so that u don't have to worry when to water...and u can go away for weeks ...no problem...there is water reserve cos the media i used was a special media called SERAMIS....

then just happen i got a hollow pagoda...and that go over the water meter and hide it...so if u wanna check water level, just remove the pagoda..and there u know whether there is water by looking at the indicator...

CLEVER AND NIFFY HOR?
ok...WHO WANTS TO BUY IT??

immediately, dai shi heng loved it...he gave me $50...and insisted that i kept the change...if not he angry...my cost was only like $32 all in...but he said he just loved it...about my goonily novelty of putting piggies and pagoda to hide and camouflage the water indicator...so ok lor...SOLD...FOR $50....;9)

EVERYONE HAPPY WITH MY LESSON...TO MAKE ME EVEN HAPPIEST...!...;9)

*BEE DTHAN : hokkien term for BINGO!!

No comments: