Sunday, April 30, 2006

MY SWEET GARDENING DU DI (DICIPLE)...

THE NICE PEOPLE IN MY FREE GARDENING CLASS....i m so thankful....THANK YOU FOR UR PRESENCE...IF I ANYHOW BLABBER LIKE A SILLY GOON...PLS EXCUSE ME...GOON WHAT...WHAT TO DO HOR?....LAUGH LOR!

today i was pleasantly surprised that one fella from my gardening class actually obliged to be my driver...FOR THE WHOLE DAY...my god!...i was so grateful to him...

THANKS NIVEUV!...U R VERY HELPFUL AND SWEET!!...if without u today...i wonder how am i going to teach my cacti class this sunday at my temple at 3.pm....(all the drivers not available...one gone china...the other something on..)

this chiohunk chap is really full of surprises to me...

first, he looks boyish...and yet he's already more than 30yrs +......and he looks like a CID to me...er...am i in danger of being arrested and sent to the notorious ugly chua sisters for S&m?...I WONDER..
and my goodness! this boyish chap is married...another surprise...and he owned his own pigeonhole...wow...rich hor!...and he pleasantly told me before he came to pick me up, he picked a $50 note up too from the floor...lucky star him!!...;9)

and yes yesterday ...as usual i striked lottery...3rd prize cos a couple of days ago, i click on my own profile ...and goodness! i hit 7115 posts...so i bought this number...and holly molly! yesterday, sunday, it came out chun chun 3rd prize!..

so since NIVEUV gave me his contact number and he had diligently attended my classes...i thought maybe he would love to see more plants. and surprisingly, my senses was right. HE LOVED TO!
and today i gave him a timsum treat before we set off....kena 4d what.....
while supping the timsums, we chatted...and chatted....and chatted...wow lau! like can chat forever u know...hahahaha...!

so sensing the rain would be pouring, i quickly mai tan (settled bill) and rushed to his car. true enough, it poured!
so we were on our way to the very ulu garden to get my necessary charpalangs(things) that i needed to conduct my this coming sunday class on cacti...EVERYTHING ON CACti...

THAT settled ...we got all our barangs. he was very kind to oblige and send me all the stuffs to the temple. chucked it there and then off again we went to THOMSON FAR EAST FLORAL to get some nice glass container to house all the cacti which i would be showing the participants there how to do a CACTUS DISH GARDEN....

interesting hor...MUST COME OK...THIS SUNDAY...3 PM..AT #20 JALAN RAMA RAMA....u will love it...one of my most favorite subjects where both young and old love it!
and thanks again NIVEUV...for sponsoring the very expensive glass dish with ur found $50...very paiseh...
thank u for all ur help...and kindness....may u strike 4D this week...i offer u my LTS LUCKY BLESSING...ornitoufo!...

er...my orchids and dragonfly and butterfly sticks...were all left in your car...me blur king...goon like anything...so pls bring this sunday...THANK YOU AGAIN...

U R A SWELL CHAP...AND HELLO..."JOKER" IS A FRIENDLY TERM ALL ANG MO PAI USE TO DESCRIBE FRIENDLY AND JOVIAL PERSON...LIKE U....NOT DEGRATORY TERM...AND DEFINITELY NO ILL MEANING...sorry if it sounded offensive to u...
see u at 3pm...this sunday..thanks!

next, he's married

No comments: