Friday, September 01, 2006

latest email from choobeebee 2nd sep '06

Subject :
Re: FAKE PICS sibeipine GAVE ME






Inbox
Dear luv,

sorry haven't talk or write you anything since I'm back....very busy & also I'm not too well. anyway, I'll go and take some nice pictures specially for you, ok? at this moment of time, I don't have any to give to you so give me one week then.

I haven't even open yr website to read all the stories...but I knw I'll enjoy reading it. once again, thnak you for everything. I really enjoyed my stay in singapore partly because of you...looking forward to seeing you again soon in Oct, yes? :)

take care & regards.
see, bb emailed today......and shit!! she procrastinating....!!...;9(beebee, if u still dun send me pics to clear my good name, come oct when u r here....then u will know hor!......;9)

No comments: