Friday, September 01, 2006

part 2...the mysterious red undies.....size 30

TO unrevel the mysterious weird FT IT tenant's red underwear, i have to goston to the previous day when i was taking my shower....

into the toilet cubicle i entered. stripped. about to throw my undies into the pail which i always throw my undies in.

was suprised how come got another red undies inside. tot it was mum's...so bo chap and threw mine in. showered....

next morning, mum hand washed the clothings. hung and dried them out in bamboo poles....
after clothings dried, mamalee kept the clothings and asked me. "tahsar, why u changed 2 undies in one day?"

"hah? 2 undies?.....no lah...one only what..." i was blurred. i went to see the red undies...size 30. "mum, my undies is XXL....this is only size 30....i thought it was urs!!"

we looked at each other...and shit!! must be FT IT tenant's....how did his undies drop into my pal?

........cont'd.....the mystery of the red undies.....revealed!!

No comments: