Sunday, August 12, 2007

F4 - part 2

once in a far away galaxy, a planet called LTS existed. sadly it was now being destroyed by the F4 or the FANTASICK 4.

it all began with this idiot call leetahsar or the SILVER SURFLEE who has nothing better to do than to surf the net daily. why? ok..me forcefully retired. so what to do? post bo liao stories like what i m doing now....;9)

my first real life zany tale was about my bunch of crazy ITALIAN PALS. if u wanna know more, u can visit my blog:

http://upheavalofleetahsar.blogspot.com

go to the very very beginning. very funny! sure to leave u in stitches with all the S&M XXX episodes.....;9)

well, i never tot there were any readers. i simply posted and posted stories after stories of my life crazy occurences.one fine day, an intergalatic message came:

MEET ME, SILVER SURFLEE. this is the THING (aka sex pervert sotong). i belanja u with delisexious dim sums.

u know, SILVER SURFLEE (that's this goon piggy here) is forever greedy about food. (that's also how GALACTICUS goes about eating. but his favourite is different galaxies. will urs be next?)

hopping onto my trusty silver surfboard (ahem!...that would be our bus...hahaha) i rushed to meet this ugly sotong THING at ZI YEAN.that was my first fatal mistake....deng..deng...dennnnnnnggggggggggggg!!!......

to be cont'd.......

No comments: