Sunday, August 12, 2007

F4 - part 3

that was how i met one of the lame F4 - the ugly sotong, THING who was by the way a sex pervert in disguise.

next on my list, was kaixin. u could see how cute he is in my previous entry. this was the nerd from NUS. his role, THE FIRESTARTER - always flame on.....especially directed at me. well, poor piggy SILVER SURFLEE never fail to get roasted, charred...and now worst NUKED! more advanced nuclear weapons now what....;9(

my meeting up with kaixin was due to the arrival of my ozzie dearie. she would be MEDUSA, the one with a pair of 'honeydew' assets. er........for those who are blurred by my terms. ok lah!....she got the biggest boobs i ever seen!! yummy!!

i dunno...but the boobs didn't quite like the nerd. she had warned me about him. that how he was flaming me behind all kind of nicks and balless dicks like kelingkia, milkway, liquanxie...etc.
these all the balless dicks, i mean nics used to discredit me and flame me incessantly. for everyone's info, this is the most goreng and charred piggy ex-forummer in sbf - LEETAHSAR....;9( now re-enacted as blurpiggy SILVERLEE.

now i m history! completely and permanently banned. this brings us to our next character: la mei or THE INVISIBLE BITCH aka the evil bags of bones.

ya...music:

deng...deng.deng...denggggggggggggg!!!

.....to be cont'd....

No comments: