Friday, September 14, 2007

get lost!...we are flirting!!

want my autograph?

leeporter to gaylord in CENTREPOINT black silent protest...

l: aren't u the famous ex wp candidate?

gl: wow, u recognise me...TQ!..want my autograph is it?
l: no la...can give us ur opinion for today activism?
gl: u dun want my autograph, then ask for fuck*!!??
(* gaylord's most favorite word and probably his favorite hobby too)
l: aiyo, just doing my job...say something so i can siew kang la...tolong....tolong...after that u give me ur autograph ...can?
gl: ay....dun like that leh...me here for silent protest hor...DUN GET ME INTO TROUBLE, ok...now FxxK off please!
l: ok lor...bo bian...give me u autograph then. can sign on my butt. me wearing white SWAN PANTIES...
gladly, gaylord signed on the pristine white cotton:

GAYLORD WAS HERE...signed (xxx)

No comments: