Friday, September 14, 2007

no foto...no foto!!!

leeporter spotted a walking bag of bone.

gaylord was seated next to her. oh...so loving!...his arms over her shoulder. so romantic!

l: hi....u wifey of gaylord?
b: no lah...dun disturb leh...can't u see we r flirting?
l: sorry, doing my job...can ask u a few questions?
b: what? u want my autograph?...me hot mama...u want my autograph is it?
l: no lah...'cuse me for a while....( leeporter was puking his guts out!)....sorry...blurp!!..sorry again...why are u wearing black here?...u mourning is it?
b: u want my autograph??....no??
l: er...ok u answer my questions first i ask for ur autograph...can..can?
b: go to hell!...no foto..no foto!!! my husb will kill me if he sees me here!!!
l: ok...can answer now...sorry...but i think ur bag of bone won't appear in flim...no worry...
b: u want my autograph or not?
b: ok...bo bian...here sign on the other butt cheek of my SWAN PANTIES.

BONNY WASN'T HERE...signed (xxx)

No comments: