Friday, February 03, 2006

AFTER THE HANTAMING....

lauhankoo is behaving very well this entire weeks prior to the chinese new year. not a squabbling heard. things r really peaceful. then on last saturday, he striked lottery....good for him! and on sunday, mamalee and me striked lottery too! :)

then today, i noticed the blue black patch on his eye and cheek are fading. i feel apprehensive again. it's like those marks are there to remind him about his daily mischiefs around the house....u know like a talisman to held back his evils.....and now it's gradually dissipating.

worst, today my 2 brother-in-laws came and we gambled. the poor lauhankoo ended up the biggest loser of about $600. guess he lost his 4D winnings too and my fat angpow. and u know once there's no money in his wallet, he would enthusiastically stir up the tiniest fault and create a mountain of headaches for me and mamalee again...goodness! fire power could be sensed by me already floating in the air.

i warned mamalee to be more cautious about her words and actions lest she gave him a chance to find fault and start some foolish quarrelling again....shit! when will all these end?.....

but if anything that happens, i told mamalee not to let my ting tong brother carrot lee knows about it....this crazy fella sure would send the bloody lauhankoo to hell....he's not as patient and tolerant like me.....very sad...another drastic stormy upheaval for me is coming soon...pls say or chant a peace prayer for me.....;9(.......ornitoufo

actually i dun want to wash my family dirty laundries in public...and paste my face with shits....but i think...if people here read it and they r of the same lhk calibre, they may awake from their follies and realise the pains and the uncalled sufferings they cause to their families .....and hopefully they would change for the better.....but i think this is much easier said than done....if everyone can take stock of what nonsenses they ve been creating in their lives that badly after those around them, this world would be a happier place to live in......

i striked lottery again...and i went to buy a brand new COMPAQ PRESARIO...so now i m on business in the net...so u can hantam me anytime u wish....so keep them coming....i hope i could enlighten as many people here as possible so that my humble words could make a difference in their lives.....GONG XI FA CAI EVERYONE!!!

ps. i used my platinum amex card given by my gof to sign for the pc set....will be visiting him tmr and let him know....maybe pay him on the spot...kena 4D what...so advance to him first lah although the bill will come at the end of the mth....pai seh...;9)

No comments: