Friday, February 03, 2006

ARE WE STILL BEST PALS?

we are best pals since school days....and now i dunno...

lst i bought from him a 2nd hand ownself fix cpu but with win98 for $500. barely 1 yr konged off. brought to his computer shop to ask him to tolong tolong retrieve all my infos inside...and he said he wanna charged me $120.

ok lor! since i strike big lottery...i will pay him instead $150 and do it asap for me...pls...must plead and beg some more. finally he said DEAL....

today i went to say happy new yr to him at his funan shop...and hell! he passed my pc to someone else to repair....and told me it would take at least 2 weeks....mati....then how?

and anyway, i m loaded with 4D money, i went up CHALLENGER....and so here i am writing this thread...I BOUGHT ONE COMPLETE SET BACK...A COMPAQ PRESARIO ....with a 5 yrs guarantee thrown in....and so many free gifts some more....and i only pay about 1.4k with 17" monitor and what infrared mouse (????dunno what is that???)and can burn vcd, cd and even dvd....my own one from my best pal...all cannot....and i paid for just the cpu alone $500...and din even last a yr....

hiazz! now i m so sad....why my best best pal like that? i know his business is bad....but i m ur best pal since school days.....why?

i think i m going to give him back the win98 cpu which he sold me....no need to use already...i got a brand new one....and all those info inside...well...if they aren't going to be mine...then so be it....just forget everything inside...and start anew with my brand new pc.....but i m having a very sore and sour feeling in my heart....;9(

No comments: