Friday, February 03, 2006

THE TRUE COLORS OF SIBEIKANG...COMING OUT AGAIN....

weeks before my double bliss of 4D lst prize, sibeikang asked me to yum char at hongxin restaurant....he said go dutch as a friend of his also coming...so ok lor...got food what...my hobby.

after walloping baskets and baskets of timsum, sibeikang and chinjiagong (his wife) and his pal - whom i dun really know one - ordered each a mango pudding...me passed cos diabetic.

then supped, supped and supped...next came the bill. his pal was really sporting and rushed to pay. i stopped him telling him let me pay with my amex platinum card...wanna to accumulate points to get my FREE LONGINES WATCH....so done.

his pal on the spot sportingly paid me $20. the bill was $80.80. i looked at sibeikang and chinchiagong...beckon them where was their share of payment. he played mat bodoh...and told me would settle later....

and later means my shits already came out so many weeks already...and still he told me later...haven't gotten pay yet...then i asked what about ur wifey? she got solid poon pee pee bonus...no money meh?..and he replied no lah...he would pay me...but LATER....

and now about a month plus already....how later is later?

like that can or not huh? not gentleman right? so now i kena big big 4D....i skip him in my makan treat...if he asks, i just say LATER...WHEN U HAVE PAID UR SHARE FOR THE TIMSUM U SUPPED A MTH AGO....:9(

No comments: