Monday, February 27, 2006

SQUABBLINGS BETWEEN TWO BOYS: KEI75 AND KNIGHTRYDER

out of nowhere, knightryder zoomed in and told me about kei75's nonsense. of course this teekwee chwee emmmh see kei75 won't stayed put to let knight slanged him. and he retaliated and informed me about knight's past posting and hantaming at him...

and finally i got to reply to this 2 boyish jokers:

From: leetahsar 27-Feb 11:27
To: 纪晓岚 (jixiaolan) 1247 of 1270

83628.1247 in reply to 83628.1246

and KnyghtRyder

ER...PAI SEH....how cum i got embroiled with these 2 little boys' squabbling? ...and dunno over what...his enggerish...and his engrish?

i dunno leh..i ledi dunno...

anyway, won't it be easier if u 2 guys just handshake, hug...and er...maybe kiss each other and be pals? (u can be my #3 diciple sar cheng...want?)

it's just forum posting, how cum people get so sentimental and romantic and then all work up and then work out?....i mean the BANNED part.....????u see my qn marks worms are growing and multiplying more and more ????.....??????...???

anyway, he is my chu bajie now...he may be bad to the rest...but i think i will take him as my "protector" diciple...and the other sun wu kong aka postnew is back in hua guo san jacking all his gf chiomonkeys.....hahaha..;9)

i bet after this posting, he should be back to hantam me pain pain....hahahaha...;9)

and then postnew posted more XXX pics and kept calling me a pig...so i bei tahan i replied to him:

this pic looks like a diy self assembled chair with a back rest...and ur next posting to me is blank - NO PICS leh...meaning my protection sutra is very effective...now u r going to get shrinking headache for being naughty to sifu...standy...OMANI PADME HOM...coming ur way...;9)...this rogue diciple of me....

ask u to do business....and u start continuing ur monkey business.....

十 個 春 帶 不 夠 暴!!

10 balls also not enough to explode...(from anger courtesy from these 2 rogues diciples)

No comments: