Monday, February 27, 2006

TODAY MY LAUHANKOO AW KAR LIAO WITH ME....

Yes striked lottery again!!!

this morning hankoo went to the dentist. when he returned...aiyoh! so touching!....he bought me breakfast - my favourite some more - veggie mee hoon.

i was like eating and teary....so so touching! ok..ok...lah!

since saturday i kena 4D again...pai seh lst prize again..2795...cos the other day was with sibeikang cruising to deliver his mattresses. i kept seeing 79...59..79...59...

SO since two of us in the lorry...i hantam lor 2795....u see 7 and 5 sharing the 9...with 2 of us...so 2795...

i gave money to han koo...and now his turn to move to tears....hahahaha....;9)

hope this can continue....

and the teekee kei75 interrupted:
Pls lah Uncle Bob, the key word here is "respect". If u give us some, we will return some (more) to u.

On the other hand, I have made a private agreement with this "kopitiam". I will now take step to reduce my territories across Sammyboy forum. Let the others have a chance to dog eat dog. Otherwise, they have no sinlee to do.

This morning I actually wanted to drop an entry here on "Kindness doesn't pay". I'm glad that I dun have to do that need now. It should be, "It doesn't pay to be kind!"

so i replied him:
my dear kei75...i do respect u...i even treat u as my pal....but u know hor...all the xxx pic is turning my pizza shop into a peekaboo shop leh...and hor...i keep replying to u and sun wu kong postnew...i forgot what story i wanted to write in the first place....

at first i do enjoy and laugh until tummy pain....but again too much means now i get tummy cramps instead....

MODERATION LAH....

i never despise u or postnew...both of u r good helpers...but maybe a bit over zealous....and if unwittingly hurt both of ur feelings...i apologise...cos i din know if u din point out to me...thanks for telling me my unmindfulness...sorry....

so we are brothers gang right? if so pls go serve customers...if not siao liao....bo sen li!!....... ;9)

PS:

TRUE KINDNESS DOESN'T REQUIRE PAYMENT....IF THERE'S TO BE A PAYMENT TO KINDNESS...THEN IT'S NO MORE KINDNESS.......IT'S A BUSINESS TRANSACTION....
......a golden humble advice from this goon....ornitoufo....

yes i kena again...5 nbrs out of 6....not much.

Winning Numbers
2 3 7 13 31 33

Additional Number
4

Winning Shares
Prize Group
Share Amount (each) No. of Winning Shares
Group 1 No Winner No Winner
Group 2 $45,047 8
Group 3 $937 385
Group 4 $260 1,387
Group 5 $30 17,469
Group 6 $20 22,896

Group 1 Prize was not won.

my nbrs i ve: 2, 3, 5, 7, 13, 32, 33......only $900+

but last sunday i got 2795....lst prize again....$2000...so this morning i gave $50 to my old man...now i think for the time being, all is calm at home....but i ve a very queer and unforthcoming sensing....not good....;9(......especially on my lauhankoo father....i can't help having this queer inner apprehension...something bad approaching pretty soon....

anyway, taking all my total winning for this month...MY BIRTHDAY MONTH...no joke....i think close to 10K.....:9)

thank you heaven...and all the buddhas for ur uncalled for presents to this goon...thank you very very much....;9)

oh my god! i just realised how close i was to getting the 2nd prize of 40k+.....no joke...next...definitely a next time...

No comments: