Sunday, February 19, 2006

UPHEAVAL OF SIBEIKANG .....PART 2

AND NOW IT WAS CHINJIAGONG'S TURN......


was typing my bo liao net posting yesterday afteroon, suddenly the cellphone beeped...i pressed a key to see who was smsing me. oh my god! of all people....chinjiagong just smsed me and asked me to call her.

"hi ccg! whassup?" i asked.

"hello, tarshar is it?....did sibeikang said anything about that valentine's night karaoke?" ccg started her queries.

"ya...he told me before u two came out, u all were actually quarrelling over a silly bouquet of valentine day roses, right?" i asked back.

she was stunned. awkard silence. "i definitely dun want flowers that he also gave a similar bunch to his teetujia!"

"but why....u jealous? it was teetujia's birthday too u know? and both of them already knew each other way before sbk knows u..." , i explained like a know-all.

"but beside that, do u know that he has another girl....?"

"Huh?...what? another gf....OH MY GOD!" i was shocked. "u mean sbk is not two timing...but 3 timing....wah lau! he damn steady poon pee pee leh....!"

and she proceeded to pour all her upheavals to me...crying in between narration, and narrating in between asthmatic sobs....

all this while my mouth was opening bigger and bigger in sheer shock of the rolatoing of sbk.....i couldn't believe it...really. he was not only good...he was super!

and she cried, sobbed, yelled, shrieked frantically....and soon it was like 2 hours of sob opera just passed before my ears....:(

i couldn't stand it any longer cos my ears were already sweaty from all the incessants words, complainings, sobbings...etc...so i told ccg i had to stop as i was hungry and need to eat. conversation thus ended. heng ah!

No comments: