Friday, March 03, 2006

THE DAUGHTERS OF LEETAHSAR....

......fiction hor, me still golden virge in mint condition

out of the blue, thunder striked...i got a knee jolting email from someone called leesiamei. she claimed to be my long lost daughter from...of all places - CAMBODIA.

yes, lovely beautiful cambodia. i was there once with my best hk pal. his brother was posted here to handle the logging of trees. and they needed a horticulturist...namely me.

off i went to meet up my hk pal in hk where he returned there every year like migratory bird. he had already migrated to vancouver with his family. in hk, he still had a flat.

he had asked me to join him there saying that his brother, thomas wanted to meet me to discuss employing as the horticulturist overseeing the vast piece of virgin jungle where logging was then taking place.

i met tam, my best pal for almost 25 yrs liao in hk CHEK LAP KOK AIRPORT. He had aged. me ....funny not a day. he was very surprised to see me in my 25yrs old pattern.

"Bob...u r BOB, right?!!" tam asked the moment he saw me exiting the custom.

"tam! can't u recognize me?" i was a bit shock he asked.

"but u din age a day.....u r the same fattie i met 25yrs ago in Botanic garden college in sinkietown...." tam was astonished how youthful ...er...and fat i was.

"yes dear tam...me lah...the fat boy Bob...what u expect?" and we hugged and pat each other backs...it was been a long time....the last time i was staying with him in vancouver for like months....where me and his whole family went to Kewlona to pluck cherries, peaches and apples..that would be another of my travelogue tale...REAL ONE HOR...

first thing first. he brought me to buy a MTR FARECARD...very important. after that we exited the airport, boarded a bus which took us all the way over CHING MAH KEOW (the suspended bridge that linked lantau island where the airport is located to HK island)....

it was a long ride. soon we alighted at CAUSEWAY BAY. so touching that tam. he insisted on carrying my lagguage. by the way, only one small bag. and me carrying all the ting ting tang tang gifts of plastic bags. i got kilos and kilos of bak kwas....pork, beef and ostrich. he loved sinkietown bak kwas (the sweet bbq meat).

after a short walk we reached an apartment. up the lift we went to the flat which transformed into a service kind of apartment.

opening the door to greet me was Kwong Tai...the lau auntie owner of the premises. she was hokien...goodie ka di lan (own people). she led us to the room she had prepared in advance for us..

properties by the way in CAUSEBAY is damn expensive. this is like our ORCHARD RD here. a very conveniently located service apartment.

it was chinese new year then. the moment kwong tai saw me, i wished her KONG HEI FATT CHOY...and she Kong back to me..and presto! she gave me ang pow....no joke! of course, as instructed prior to my arrival by tam, i handed kwong tai one of my plastic bag of bak kwa. she was so happy....

after i had settled down, tam get into serious business. he had booked for me a ticket to PHNOM PEHN, CAMBODIA, 2 days from now. we are going together with his sister-in-law, RAINBOW and her 2 sons, SAM and ERIC.

RAINBOW'S hubby, MICHAEL was also in cambodia running a garment factory. tam's elder brother, THOMAS was also there handling the logging operation and export to canada.

HK this time of the year during chinese new year is freaking cold. the northern cold wind blew down from china was really freezing....and because of the cold, we had hk styled steam boat.

i also enjoyed the different kinds of snake meat thrown into a big pot. but the most interesting one would be the hotel buffet. my goodness! damn long and so many things to wallop.

tam also brought me to VICTORIA PARK where there was cny sales carnival...there were so many stores selling those kittycats that sinkie fought over for it during the macdonald's promotion...there it was so cheap. like only a pair for HK$20..any pair including the millenium one. and there were so many cute cute ones we dun have it here. of course i bought cos the sisters were also crazy over these cats.

for 2 nights, i spent hours and hours here. so many things to see and buy. all damn cheap. tam was unhappy and complained that i was buying la sup (rubbish)!

soon it was the day to depart to cambodia with RAINBOW, SAM and younger brother ERIC....

and off we flew to cambodia...here we come!

and i had to clarify with jixiaolan:

but I AM REALLY INNOCENT....SOME JOKER PLAYING PRANKS ON ME...never mind...i already sensed who was it .....must be sibeikang...joking on me...cos i wrote too much about his teetujia....and wifey now knows about it....

but wifey now steady poon pee pee...very obliging liao....and closes one eye...already i had cleared their triple misunderstanding between sbk, cjg and ttj....and i think and hope the 3 jokers are now good pals...but hopefully they dun start to be so good...they ve regular threesome orgies...hahahaha...;9)

No comments: