Friday, March 03, 2006

and out of no where i got this mysterious postings to me claiming that the writer is my "long lost daughter"...oh my god! what else is going to happen to me next??

From: leesiaomei 12:28
To: leetahsar 1308 of 1323

83628.1308 in reply to 83628.1299

Dear LEETAHSAR,

I HOPE U WOULDNT BE SHOCKED BY MY Mail.Im Leesiaomei frm cambodia,IM YOUR DAUGHTER .i had a hard time trying to locate u after MAMA died .lUCKILY HEAVEN TOOK PITY ON ME and i managed to find Auntie lucy and she told me the last time she heard frm ppl that u are in spore.i pray n pray that i can fulfilled mum's wishes to find u and acknowlege u as my father!!!Jiejie Leetahmei is still in cambodia and i cant find her yet!!!we were so poor and mummy had no choice but to give jiejie up for adoption.FRm there we dun have contacts with her anymore. it has been so many years and since i can find u i hope that we can find jiejie too!!Pls PAPA LEETAHSAR,PLS REPLY ME .



YOUR LONGLOST DAUGHTER

No comments: