Friday, March 03, 2006

so i reply her lor...*scratching my head*:

From: leetahsar 16:40
To: leesiaomei unread 1309 of 1323

83628.1309 in reply to 83628.1308

THUNDERSTORM....!!!!BRUMMM...BRUMMM...!!

LIGHTNING FLASH....!!! FLASH....!!!

冤 惋 啊!!!

yes, i had been to cambodia but it was for tree hunting not mei mei spider hunting...mei mei there eat spiders for snacks...me not really that horny type....

who's ur mum...oh my god....dun tell me...u r...u...r...ruan mian mian's daughter....sorry ...ur mum and me...only good friends....did we did anything? give me a few days i goston to the time i met ur mum...

goodness new story going to start soon...lai ya! lai ya! get ur ticket to the next exciting story....

DID LEETAHSAR GOT LAID BY RUAN MIAN MIAN IN CAMBODIA?.....

PS. i ledi dunno who this leesiaomei who claims to be my long lost daughter...anyway...she just inspired me to a new kay liao (extra ingredients added) story for my cambodia trip which let me rewind...and compile...be back soon...buy ur tickets hor....see u in a while...jialat....was i being raped by ruan mian mian....when she poured me those ???toddy???

From: leetahsar 16:55
To: leesiaomei unread 1311 of 1323

83628.1311 in reply to 83628.1308

>

auntie lucy...?? is her real name lu luc chee..the one with the bosom as big as the cow's udder?

pls girl....dun anyhow ruin this monk wannabe...if u said like that means...my monk dream is over liao...jialat...r u sure u r my er...daughter???

i couldn't remember bonk any mei mei...or being laid by any mei mei...the only one i knew is ruan mian mian...is she ur mum?....mati...u r making me blur like a sotong now going in circles leh....

pls leh...not every guy with a moustache is ur father, man...can say properly or not.....;9(

我 現 在 跳 進 黃 河 也 洗 不 掉!!!
translated: I JUMP INTO THE HUANG HO RIVER ALSO CAN WASH AWAY MY INNOCENCE......;9(

and my good diciple jixiaolan lupped me another kick to my groin...ouch!
From: 纪晓岚 (jixiaolan) 18:08
To: leetahsar 1319 of 1323

83628.1319 in reply to 83628.1317

Should be 你現 在 跳 進 黃 河 也 洗 不 清了!!!

Golden virgin ! ! ! Phui ! ! !

Mr Lee Tah Sar - 名誉扫地

No comments: