Monday, March 06, 2006

From: leetahmei25 15:51
To: leesiaomei unread 1369 of 1371

83628.1369 in reply to 83628.1346

mei mei, i got more good news for you. I scan Ruan Mian Mian and Papa LeeTahsar foto. You see, Ruan Mian Mian carry you and leetahsar carry me.

I email foto to korkor work in Singapore. I think we can track down our papa.

I going Singapore 10 days time to look papa.

You see, Papa will give class in gardening here.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages?msg=94885.1

Coffee Shop Talk - FREE GARDENING CLASS BY LTS notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussionSubscribe

From: leetahsar 5-Mar 22:36
To: ALL 1 of 7
94885.1

FREE GARDENING CLASS

conducted by urs truly .

VENUE: TIEN TECK PO YUAN TONG

20, JLN RAMA RAMA OFF BALESTIER

TEL; 6253 0762

DATE STARTING: SUNDAY, 19 MAR '06

REGISTRATION NOW ON...

FEES: F O C and by voluntary donations to temple

DURATION: ABOUT 8 LESSONS...if everyone is engrossed, then it would be continued every sunday...

TIME: 3 pm to about 4 pm

CONTENTS:

1. plants propagations methods

2, anuuals and veggies growing from seeds

3. fertilisers, insecticides and fungicides

4. growing african violets ( my favorite)

5. cacti growing and creating desertscape

6. orchids

7. hydroculture - growing plants in water

8. fruit trees management

9.....may follow up field trips to botanic gardens where i would show u the very interesting things to look out for here....my territory...;9)

so lai ay....come join ah! FREE OF CHARGE AH!!!

and means i will expose myself to u...the face hor...not that part ok!

No comments: