Thursday, March 02, 2006

UPHEAVAL APPROACHING AT 12 'O CLOCK.....

I c n p the latest email from my indo chiobu....looks like the freaking rich indo bf planning to dump her...and now she's like heading this way back for me...jialat!! HELPPPP!!!....

my dearest booob......

haha..haa....you always knw how to say things in such a way taht ppl jz have to agree with you. well, that's very true...therefore I look for you for advice, yes? :)

Abt my indo bf, thank you for all the things you wrote, but Booboo, tell you the truth, I'm feeling hurt inside me seeing him treating me this way....he didn't call or text me for almost two weeks...& for the time he was treating me so nice & made me having a hope on him...he knew that I care so much for him. I feel very lausy...really. I dunno how to describe the feeling I have now to you but I'm thinking to drop him. How can I put so much hope on a guy that dun even give me any form of care or attentions?
Like you said, it shld be both ways rite? he has all the rite to consider or to choose since he's bloody rich but he doesn't mean he can jz play with ppl feeling rite?

It's my fault b000boo...that';s why I got hurt again. I thought he is worth all the effort but sad to say he never even find time to knw me better, how can he see all the good in me to match him? Bro, you told me all the rite things but here I'm struggling to cope with ppl that so inconsiderate....I'm so restless.
am i rite to say, If a guy really interested in a girl, he'll try to do any kind of things to knw her better plus dating her out rite? I accept now that he doesn't have the same feeling like I have so forget it then. we can't force things to happen, can we?
I jz need somebody that knw how to treasure me, honest & be responsible in whtever he does. money is something B0obooo, but surely not everything. We'll see wht happens ok. I'll update you on that.

In the meantime, I dun care whether you are retire with no income, to me you are always my BoBoo as well as my best friend. those things shld be the last thing that you need to worry, ok Booboo?

Take care & miss you alot......*kiss, kiss..hug hug*

No comments: