Friday, May 26, 2006

THE ACTUAL SUFFERING OF LEETAHSAR.....

J says:i think asia market is leading by itself
Bob says:cos i got business report from hk>>>china an hk..economy going to soar man...jin!!!
Bob says:yes..china now is damn hot..and most hk..shares are linked to china...
J says:soon they will realise dow is gone
Bob says:the bloody usa cos of the stupid bush..keeep bombing here and there instead of sprucing up their econmy will ruin many things..
Bob says:unprodcutive the stupid bush..BIG IDIOT!!!
J says:yeah lor
Bob says:jin...my lau mah..now giving me headache
Bob says:exactly like lauhan..who has left hyaadai
Bob says:she bang down my cacti dish garden..and still can radio me for 2 days laio...
Bob says:damn suffering
J says:move out
Bob says:haizzz...how i wish..sell the house..ea goes separate no friciton liao..
Bob says:my mum is really like a broken down radio...always want to win an argument even she is in the wrong..
Bob says:i specifically told her not to touch my dish garden which took me a long time to create as i was meeting a reader...
Bob says:woould be back soon...and she backside itchy went to touch and mess it up..
Bob says:and some more instead i radio her...she started stereo me...
Bob says:like that also can???
Bob says:last sunday...a couple offer to send me home...from my gardening class...
Bob says:the moment they entered my house...my radio mum told them not to trust my words...can u imagine how embarrassed i was..i was the lecturer of the class..and she said like...ME HER SON OR NOT HUH???Bob says:luckily...that was already the last lesson..so bo chap!!!
Bob says:and my couple students jus laughed..cos i like got 6th senses..already told them what me mum was going to say...to them...
Bob says:so i was laughing..and they were laughing...
Bob says:and my mum...tot she was damn clever...we were laughing how foolish she was!!!
Bob says:sabo own son like that....sad jin...very sad....
Bob says:i always laughing...but actually...this is what's happening to me daily...
Bob says:and today..she got the guts to repeat...she told me..i make her can't sleep for 2 nights..and she vomited...and diarhoea...
Bob says:something wrong or not..jin...
Bob says:v...n d..is food poison ...guan wo pi si!!!
J says:ahhahaha
J says:old already
Bob says:so i yell back at her...and told her..if she so clever to radio...USE IT ON HER OWN HUSBAND..and that shuddup her!!!
J says:a little crazy
J says:yeah la
J says:actually why she so scare of old man
J says:i still dun get it
Bob says: damn damn sian..jian...this stupid foolish family of mine...damn damn sian...
Bob says:does ur mum embarrass u infront of people..stranger.s....??Bob says:i tell u another incident..
J says:no la
J says:we dun la
Bob says:she booked tour to genting...purposely dun book hankoo's
Bob says:so only me and she...and the bloody hankoo create a storm...
Bob says:wanna burn down hourse..wanna sell house...all the stupid nonsens.
Bob says:on the way to genting...i was engross in magazine at the stop at ayer hitam...then .i realise..i ran up the bus...the moment she saw me...
Bob says:she radio infront of everyone...screwing me like hell...ya...i was wrong so i kept quite....she wah lau...get louder and louder...until the rest of aunties...got to criticise her
Bob says:telling her...they never do like this to their sons....their sons..sure scold them back...but me...so good keep in silence...
Bob says:and that shut her off....
Bob says:she think she great..but actually present herself as a very stupid woman!!!
Bob says:sad...jin...very sad...
Bob says:i always tell her...5 organs in her face...she uses her radio mouth the most...
Bob says:after speaking that....true enough..radio breaks down...and the more u try to shut her off...the louder it gets....I SURRENDER MAN!!! Bob says:so recently there is a chinese newspaper contest...WHAT DO U THINK UR MUM IS LIKE...name an appliance...and in less than 35 words, write the reason...u know what i write...there's a prize of 1k for the best and funniest caption..
J says:calm down
Bob says:i wrote...my mum is like a phua radio....the more u try to turn it off...the louder it gets...
Bob says:i tot...old man gone...can have peace...but NO...this fat lady..is also giving me hell...
Bob says:now u know why i wanna be monk...
Bob says:to search for the reason of my existence......
Bob says:i always say u r very lucky...
Bob says:u understand why now...
Bob says:and at my age...i should be able to decide thing for myself...
Bob says:they are still like controlling me...what a fuck!!!
Bob says:sad....jin...very sad....
Jsays:dun worry
J says:you can come stay with me once i have a house
Bob says:I M PUTTING THIS UP...to let people know what's suffering..is like...

No comments: