Monday, July 10, 2006

final part 4....SAD DAY FOR ME - I QUIT NDP!

a big piece of white sheet covered over us ...and the rest of the participants....then some kind of bright colored lights was shone onto it...i couldn't see what cos me concealed under the white sheet...
then they drew off the humongous white sheet..and i was shocked!
i thought it was too earlier for the HUNGRY GHOST MONTH...cos i saw the dead RAJARATHNAM on the billboard screen talking to eveyone there...
thought he came back from the grave like what our mental minitoot would do when he was going to be stiff and cold....
and i couldn't help laughing as i was mildly startled...imagined u were covered...and when u were exposed...the first thing u see on the big screen was a dead guy talking dunno what to u!
haahaa...and fireworks...and booming...and more fireworks...then pledge and now the real mari kita.....i realised my affinity with NDP was drawing to an end...and i sang like mad....very loud...very strong...and very the vibrato...;9)
and held back my tears...as it would be good bye ndp....i dun think i could continue with this bunch of nicoompoo SOKA brats...
and while they were resting ...i sneaked off with my prop heading towards indoor stadium to claim my belonging...
once outside the NATIONAL STADIUM...could hear their main bigger idiot TRAINER giving bo liao pep talk...and yes..."I SAW TEARS IN UR EYES...AND THEY WERE TEARS OF JOY NOR SORROW"....was heard again from that lame dunno what bo liao chiak liao bee general....
should have stayed...and given him a real TEARS OF JOY...with anaconda in his blackhole!
wearily i walked to indoor stadium, finally reaching up after the ascending steep flights of stairs.....and there were families behind me..and commented how good my light changing performance was...and that was already worth...all my pain, suffering, sweat and blood...cos the prop cut me bad in my arms....all scarred u know...:(
that already made my night liao!...it wasn't wasted effort after all...it was well worth it....and if i hadn't revealed myself as a non soka member...maybe i could have gone all the way to the grand finale D DAY...
and so be it....
i left my prop with those in charge of the logistic and returned them my costume...but this bloody bunch told me to wash my sweaty costume and return to H Q AT TAMPINES later....
ok lor...i will fuck care them..and keep the costume instead as souvenir....and act as the PURPLE POWER RANGER FOR MY young nieces and nephews...haaahaa...purple power ranger uncle leetahsar....what a hack me going to be....!...haahaa...
and that conclude my ordeal and encounter with NDP...THE SOKA...THE NO BIG NO SMALL "buddhist" brats....and the bo liaoness of idiots who were placed to lead....and many blurcocks there...haahaa...er...me also one of the biggest blurcock...;9)
GOD BLESS THEM!...hope the whole thing for NDP will turn out better with the absence of SINGAPORE GOONIEST UNCLE...LEETAHSAR!!
over and out!

No comments: