Monday, July 10, 2006

SAD DAY FOR ME - I QUIT NDP!

last sat was NDP FAMILY DAY PERFORMANCE...it was a freaking hot day...HOTTEST ONES i ever encountered!
prior to the peformance time which started at about 5pm, SOKA lame group leader, a boy boy barely 17 yrs old, called me up to go to their HQ at tampnes.
i asked reason cos the actual time was to gather at about 4pm at national stadium. he told me chanting and briefing...but i sensed it was more chanting than bo liao briefing..
going to tampines from queenstown is so much further and inconvenient for me than going directly to NATIONAL STADIUM....and i din see any reason for me to go to their HQ at 1pm just to do 2 hours chanting...me NOT member. meaningless to me to chant their dunno what japanese chanting...
so i fed up!...i called to the chiobu secretary of SOKA - the same one who took my body measurement and some one i ever shoot bak with...and explained my predicament to her...so understanding this lady....me like falling in love with her liao...haahaa....her explanation so soothing to my ears...and i told her about my misery after i exposed myself to the bunch of young ignorant no big no small young brats about their about changed attitude when i revealed i was not a SOKA shit.
she so mindful and understanding...and sorry for my suffering. she agreed with me that if i resigned , it was ok for me...cos no point if i felt so traumatised and unhappy liao to continue...
so i told her...i din like to be quitter...and would love to finished the whole thing up to D DAY...but if those young brats gave me problem that day, i would quit...true enough...insults and humiliations was all i got for that very stressful FAMILY DAY PERFORMANCE....;9(
i arrived at NATIONAL STADIUM after the lame group leader sms me to wait at the EAST WING....a couple of participants were there too...we waited and waited . 4pm...and still the whole 1200 guys hadn't turned up....
we the squatters there began to panic....as soon it was performance time and our props were so problematic...mine couldn't work...must be the batteries flat!
so called that lame young leader idiot...and he told us the bus reaching national stadium liao...and asked me to wait...
got a feeling like being tekan..then he would bring up the matter to humiliate me in infront of the whole lame group...
soon there was an obiang purplish uniformed guy walking towards us. told us to go over to indoor stadium. the whole bunch was there...my god!.....now then they tell us!
so off we went in the heat of the sun...damn far man!!....was sweating like a fountain liao...;9(
there at the indoor stadium, long queue. participants were queueing to have their defective props repaired...so long the queue no joke...WHY GAVE US DEFECTIVE LAME PROPs IN THE FIRST PLACE, huh?..........
to be cont'd......
IGNORANCE OF THE MIND. r u living in it?
Unsubscribe


From:
leetahsar
13:11
To:
QXP unread
19 of 25

110553.19 in reply to 110553.16
Q...u may like to know hor..i quitted liao after yesterday grand performance...
though i wanted to continue but i can't...my social status situation there had changed after i revealed that i was not a SOKA member...I WAS OSTRACISEd...and picked on...damn jialat type...
they told me i cannot wear my buddhist STRING...not beads hor...just a weaved yellow string which a monk tied to my right hand...(my powered AZURITE BEADS had already given away to a dying lau soh....;9(
reason:...my POWER STRING hor can hurt badly some one if he lands on it...like that also can huh?
and then after a tiring night of full dressed sweaty performance it was preaching time...and they said CHANGE ALL PATTERNS...my dog their god!
meaning all these past strenuos practice just gone down the drain...so i beh tahan...packed up my prop and defiantly walked out of the NATIONAL STADIUM to the INDOOR STADIUM where all my personal belonging were kept...
i returned them the prop...and told them IT WAS ASA LA VISTA FOR ME...GOOD LUCK ..AND GOOD BYE...MAKE UP UR MIND ON THE PATTERN FORMATIONS THEN CALL ME...CCB...not that...chow ciao bye!
and now..let's see how this jokers here going to flame me again...
perform wholeheartedly for them...flamed...QUIT now...expecting bigger FLAME FOR ROASTING THIS POOR TIRED AND SCARRED PIGGY....;9(

No comments: