Monday, July 10, 2006

part 3... SAD DAY FOR ME - I QUIT NDP!

soon it was about our turn to performance. the whole bunch of 1200 men in obiang purple suit had to run all the way in the scorching carrying the stupid lame 3.5kg prop all the way from the INDOOR STADIUM to the NATIONAL STADIUM....
shiong man!! those "trainers" kept yelling...RUN FASTER...RUN FASTER!!....and we did just that...sweating like hell!
then what happened?...all jammed up in the tunnel under the audience seats below...so so packed...so so hot...LIKE SUANA!!....and all jammed up with 1200 hot and sweaty men...my god!! the BOs alone could have suffocated and killed me...luckily for the farsighted piggy...me got medicated oil in one pocket and mineral water stuck in my butt...i mean in the back pockets of my shorts which i wore inside the horrible purple pant!
and no wonder everyone was eyeing on my arse..it was extra bigger than usual cos of the 2 bottles of 500ml mineral water..
hah!...now i pulled i up and quenched my thirst...and those fcukers could stare...but no lah...me passed the water around...shared...i dun harbor their hatred for me...i dun harbor ANGER...haahaa...;9)
soon off we went to the opened field to perform it out...and in about 10 minutes...IT WAS OVER...and everyone rushed out....
whew!! cold NEWATER stand by for everyone..and we drank like buffaloes!.
then after a brief rest, was given a helium balloon and back we went into the stadium field for the GRAND FINALE....
Small scaled dsiplay of fireworks...pledge and sang national anthem...more performance from some mediacorpse artistes..and then weird things happened.....
concluding part 4.....cont'd

No comments: