Friday, July 14, 2006

HOW THE FILTY RICH PLAYS THE POOR....ME!

i tell u my weird encounter i had with matas some years back when i was still running my plants business.
a very rich guy called me to come to check on his fallen tree in his house. so an appointment was made. as his place was very very ulu, i was late by half an hour.
on reaching there, i rang the doorbell to the gate. a indonesian maid opened the gate and let me in to inspect on the fallen tree and other trees in his premises that needed to be pruned or chopped off.....
as i was inspecting, in came a mata car and 2 mata kias. they grabbed me and asked me what the hell i was doing here looking around.
i was shocked...i told them the owner requested my presence to check on the fallen tree. i showed them my name card. and they demanded my ic which i gladly gave them.
then i called the bloody freako owner on my mobile. guessed what he said on the phone?
he said he called the matas cos i was late in my appointment. and now he treated me as trespassing his premises. i scolded him U FREAKING CRAZY JERK!
then hung up the phone. i told the mata kias. LOOKED THERE WERE BIG ALSATIANS INSIDE THERE. THEY WERE LOCKED UP. THE MAID ALLOWED ME ENTRY...SO WHAT TRESPASSING???
that hit some senses into the 2 idiotic matas and one of the guy let go of the hold on me. i told them i was going to F off cos this owner was a psycho irritants. the matas agreed. off i drove my trusty pickup...
yes the 2 mata kias apologised to me..and agreed the owner was crazy....and they closed the case.
so u see...rich people when they wanna let u make a few miserable dollars...they make sure they make u make it very very sadistically....
hopefully, one fine bitter stormy night, the rotting monster mango tree can collaspe into this jerk's bedroom with him lying underneath there....
HEAVEN WILL TAKE CARE OF SUCH EVIL RICH PEOPLE....for the bad karmas they sow...just like the paps....wait and see.

No comments: