Friday, July 14, 2006

no. this is true personal account...there's another one ....
very very rich hkie who owns a big shopping complex downtown.
the wifey engaged me to designed her gardens. they were actually renting a colonial bungalow from PIDEMCO at 5 figures rental...no joke! crazy u know so much money might as well buy one freehold properties...
anyway she bought a pair of monstrous FA CAI SHU...of course, it was me who FA not her.
well Fa cai shu botanical name is called PACHIRA EQUATICA...
and once awhile the bushes can get quite messy. to handle this plant or rather a tree, u have to be ruthless. u must prune the whole canpony hard and way down.
i know the reason, the rich bitch didn't. so one day she asked me to prune the 2 monster pachira.
so according to my expertise, i pruned it botak.
she saw. she shocked. she screamed. she rushed up her room. got a camera snapped the botaked pair of pachiras and threaten to sue me...
me was angry explain to her. din understand blinded by fury...I WANNA SUE U!!...I WANNA SUE!!..
so i told my guys...LET'S PACK AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE....and from there on i terminated this crazy woman's contract...
about the sue part..well, it din come. in a couple of weeks, the trees grew back even more beautiful. she called and asked me to return and continue looking after her garden...sorry!..no way even if she increased my payment...
cos i wasn't sure which day she might go berserk again..and this it won't be suing...she might screamed...U MOLESTED ME...U RAPED ME!!...i will die pain pain....;9(
so it's good luck and goodbye to her. doesn't mean she got money i must work for her...
want other stories how the rich plays the poor??...me got tonnes of it...yes...maybe put it into my pizza shop...
but it won't give u a happy feeling after reading them....

No comments: