Friday, July 14, 2006

MEAN BANKER; FILTHY LAWYER!

then there were lawyer and banker...no wonder they are know as snakes...so slippery cunning and sly...
one banker came to my nursery...asked about plants...wanna to do up his garden. i was eager. new business prospect right?
wrong!!...pure exploitation of the poor from the filthy rich!
drew him a design with detailed planting arrangement and plants names including the quantities required...brought him all over the nurseries to look at the plants...
and later...all of a sudden, quiet down...
one fine day, i passed by his addressed...my god!..guess what the garden was done up according to my design specs...
and me being wasted like a week time for nothing...and my design...HE STOLE IT!...without paying me a single cent!

some years later, a lady lawyer came...and she repeated the same damn thing!!!
and worst, this lady lawyer was recommended by one of my rich pal who's dead father's properties were put in her charge....
god bless my pal!...hope she din sup away all the properties his old man left for me....;9(

No comments: