Friday, October 06, 2006

TAHSAR MEETS CANTBEASSED TONIGHT

PART 2

dringing.....great!...my email bells rang. ME GOT MAIL!
hey!...what's this....
Subject :
let's meet






bob simfav...

Inbox
The following message was sent to you by CANTBEASSED while at http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod on Delphi Forums: Hey there, Saturday afternoon/night is good for me (30th sept), just let me know where to meet u. I'm really looking forward to meeting you, your lady friend and your mates, and i shall buy you a drink, you can't drink water in my presence. Take care and i shall look forward to finally meeting the infamous leetashar! (censored as requested)cantbeassed

on the appointed day, i rushed down to FUNAN CENTRE. we were supposed to me at the DELIFRANCE inside this mall.
bbbbb..bb! handphone beeped:
i m waiting out the front of the mall...i can't beleive u have made me come to a place with no booze:(
oh shit!!..me dearie was impatient. replied her: On the bus now. be reaching there soon, pls wait dearie.
handphone beeped again: I am at the lobby bar at the PENINSULA HOTEL.....quick cos i m bored!
finally i located her sitting alone in the PURPLE BAR in the hotel lobby.

LTS: hi, cbsd?
cbs: yes, LTS?

we shook hands. she hugged me....gosh!! her voluminous boobs will injure me internally!....it was marvel to the eye...it frosted my specs!!
after settling down with the casual muaks, muaks! she asked me whether to buy me a drink.

lts: ok, plain water will do ....(free and healthy what)
cbs: NO!!...i want u to have some hard liquor ...( she pouted her thick luscious lips)
lts: sorry, dearie...diabetic...unless u want me dead on the spot u do that.....(pouted back at her)
so, plain water it was!...she downed a whiskey coke...and another...and another...and smoking...and smoking...and....omigosh!
lts: dearie....r u sure u wanna continue doing that..cos i m inhaling as much as u r smoking...
cbs: sorrie dear....i usually dun smoke or drink that much back home...me got a princess...wanna see how sweet she was?
from her humongous boobs, she pulled out a pic of her daughter. wow!!...very very sweet and pretty...just like her mum!
lts: so where's ur hubby?
cbs, pouty again: he's a dickhead!!....i dumped him long ago...what a dickhead he is!!
lts: sorry...u mean u r divorced....?
cbs: yes dear...single parent...tough job!

and then she asked about my zany tale...especially the one that i was peeped on when i pooed in the q'town pool squatting toilet...and she laughed and laughed...and laughed...hahahaha...
she said when she was with the hairdresser who was washing her hair, she recalled my this zany tale...and she burst out laughing uncontrollably...
suddenly my handphone rang. oh my goodness!! quanhuang was on the line. he called me very often.....as and when he was very frustrated or foul mood....
good! passed my mobile to cbs...and so suprised...ah huang became muted!!...and cbs kept going..'HELLO...HELLO...HELLO'...hahahaha....;9)
soon after hanging up, my cid pal called..and again passed it to her to say hello...and yes...he was muted too...i guessed they were stomped and stunt when i told them a chiobu from oz was here for me...

HER MISSION: SHAG ME FROM DUSK TO DAWN..AND GO AT IT AGAIN FROM DAWN TO DUSK...!!!....;9)

after chatting happily away, the darn mobile rang again!......


No comments: