Saturday, February 17, 2007

THE HAUNTING BEGAN...

After i was back from my break, a group of people had gathered at the ward. old ladies, young men, chiobus, lau sohs, teenagers and tiny tots.....so many.
they were singing the orchestra. a few really old aunties were banging the metallic cabinets. all were sad and wailing at the top of their voices...in unison like singing the opera......;9(
i went closer to peek at the dead old man. he was handsome. yes....i meant the senior nurse must had given him a last of rite. she makeup for him and ....well, he was handsome!
he looked tranquil and peacefully sleeping like that. his cheeks were pancaked rosy and a tinge of rosy lipstick lips....oh what was i thinking??...HE WAS COLD DEAD!! and i thought the silly houseman saved him and he was dozing....shit!
i went on with my chores. the opera singing was still orchestrating even louder....and my heart sank even deeper!........;9(
in the end, the dead old man was placed on a trolley with a metallic arch cover and wheeled away, presuambly to the mortuary or to a waiting hearse to send him to a coffin shop.....;9(

the same day, i returned home heavy hearted. i skipped even dinner when mamalee cooked most of my favorite dish like sweet sour pork, prawn tempura, oyster sauced kai lan and ter tor soup (piggy stomach)...shiok! but i just didn't have the appetite.
i showered. after that drank a cup of milk and hit the deck.....
"MISSY....missy....i very suffering....missy...." a voiced rang out in the middle of the night. i saw the dead old man infront of me beside my bed waving. suddenly his eyes flipped and turned white..
"ahhhhhhh........!!! help.........!!!" I yelled and awoke. my pillow was soaked with sweat. it was a terrible night mare. i couldn't sleep after that...in fact i couldn't sleep for a whole week. i couldn't sleep soundly. this terrible moaning and wailing would suddenly startled and woke me up suddenly......;9(
i went to the siamese temple which was just opposite sgh on a higher slope. i went there to pray and beg for forgiveness. i din cause the death of the old man, did i?
a kindly siamese monk beckoned me towards him. he instructed me to kneel infront of him and he blessed me by sprinkling some holy water.
whether it was spiritual or what, somehow i felt a big load was lifted from my chest. in a happier condition, i returned to the ward.
this ended my most terrifying -whether self imposed or guilt imposed or maybe real spiritual encounter of my missy days.


next the stupid dupid houseman (blur dr in training)....and his saboing of our male missy....MALE MISSY GO DIG SHIT SAMPLES!!.....

THE SHITS, THE MISSY AND THE BALLS...

next change on the window nearest to u..stay tuned...
have u tried eating balls..whatever balls beside those in between the legs...and the only thing that appear in ur mind is SHITS!!??

No comments: