Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CHEONGSTER, SOTON & SANSAN, THE TEETUJIA

saturday as usual....
bbbbb ....bb! goodie! msg in my handphone. it read: WE R HEADING FOR GEYLANG LOR XX. U WANNA JOIN? - kaixin, the cheongster.
huh?? what's all this??
i responded by calling: hallo! caixim...what's with the sms and geylang?
kx: no lah...soton is itchy. didn't he sms u to come to mei ling? how cum u din cum?
me blurr, lts: sms me?? where got? u mean soton and u were eating at my mei ling?....he din sms or call la...WHAT'S UP WITH THIS CUTTLEFISH??
kx: aiyoh..he said he sms..called..and u din respond. and yes..his is UP....VERY VERY UP....and horny now. we are reaching geylang lor XX. come lah! join us...the same teetucave the last time we dragged u there...OKT misses u and so is his mum...hahahaha.....
lts: no thanks...u 2 have fun...me got lots of gardening to do...see u tonight for dinner, ok.
kx: ok lor...see u then...i belanja u ...*muaks!*
muaks?? shit!! this cheongster must be really horny too!

night fell.
bbbbb...bb! sms read: c'mon down to FUNAN....me there now waiting for u...*muak muak!*
double muaks??....hmmm....what's going on?
curiosity kills piggy!! i dressed up and zoomed immediately there to meet my muaking caixim, the cheongster of geylang lorongs.
....continues....

No comments: