Tuesday, March 13, 2007

part 3

before i go into the orgasmic bliss and marital union of soton and sansan teetujia, let me apologise to him first.
we were msning this morning - a group orgy again. he was like the stalker lpplking...keeping silent and watching only.
his usual kaypohji and chatty self wasn't there. NOW WHAT CAN BE WRONG WITH HIM....???

RA 21+.....enter at ur own risk....;9)
after the final slurping of my veggie linguine, i looked at caisim sweetly. he was like a carebear u know...so sweet and could be eaten raw...hahahaha....;9)
kx, looked up at me from his yummy lasagne: what??...what??...dun look at me like that leh....or it would be mari kita down there once more....pleae lah.....ok..ok..i tell...i tell u whatever u wanna know..
lts: well?....soton din call me last saturday when both u jokers were enjoying my mei ling...why??
kx: aiyo!! how i know..??....he told me he called and sms u. it was u who din respond...no meh??
lts, glaring more droolingly at him: u say lor...? after mei ling, where u 2 lovebirds go?..dun tell me!!....GEYLANG TEETUCAVE??!!
kx, head bowed: yes lah...where else? soton was really horny that day...he drove me there. but i wasn't in the mood....u know.....u always telling me my facial feature is a glowing one...so dun waste it in teetucave and teetujia...so i was pondering over ur bloody words!!...ponder until..i couldn't sing my mari kita...
lts: huh??? really meh?...me so good one huh??
kx: abathen!! but OKT already booked SANSAN to come service...so soton being horny told me to rest...he took over from there...AND BOY!! did he take over! or his passion and loud groaning took over the whole orkweekeng (whorehouse)!!
lts: huh??..quick!! details...details...DETAILS!!!! QUICK!!
kx: simmer down lah!!....everyone's looking this way u idiot!...this is how it went........

No comments: