Thursday, March 01, 2007

MY TENANTS WEARS BRAS AND LACY PANTIES!!!

oh brother!
this cny is one weird and zany one with even strangest discovery.
as everyone knows i got a weird FT IT tenant staying in my next room, i got a shock...a rather kaypoh and pleasant one.
he was suppose to be back on the scheduled date but checked in only 2 days later. why?
last sunday morning, he was back. it was funny! his room door was ajar but he wasn't around. all his clothings and bags were thrown messily all over.
now where the hell could he be at 7am? he rarely left his door opened cos he was a very secretive person. his action was like secret agent TOM CRUISE in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
fast, accurate and deadly!
so where could he be? my curiosity bugs were itching me all over. i got to enter to see what was in his room...very rare chance, u know!
my mind said no...but my legs already went in...haahaaa...;9)
wow! so many clothings strewn everywhere. goodie! luggage bags opened! haversack bag....nothing...wait..whats that hard hard feeling my fingers just touched???...
..stay tuned to the great discovery!!!

No comments: