Thursday, March 01, 2007

PART 3: GREATER DISCOVERY!!! OH GRANDMAMA!!!

GREATER DISCOVERY!!! OH GRANDMAMA!!!

oh great grandmama!!!....i was shocked....i stoomped...i fell back and sat on my fat bum!!! (i just have to rap this again. it's so rhythmic and well...cool!)
it knocked over another luggage. now again:
oh great grandmama!!!....i was shocked....i stoomped...i fell back and sat on my fat bum!!!
exposed beneath that bag...was....was...a lacy pink translucent panties...i mean the one a pussy used...not a hound would wear!! my hand swept and was about to get up...oh my god!!...i grabbed a pinkie lacy bras!!!
my weird FT IT tenant was a young growing boy...what were all these bras and panties in his room??..and sexy see through pinkie some more??..why??...why?...
i was devastated! i treated him like a long lost son.....and now...oh great grandmama!!!....i was shocked....i stoomped...i fell back and sat on my fat bum!!!... down i fell again!! my long legs kicked another luggage....
and yes...GREATEST GREAT GRANDMA!!!...another discovery!!!
dun ask is there anymore ...no more..this is the last!...stay tuned to find out what...;9)

No comments: