Thursday, March 01, 2007

PAGE 2: GREAT DISCOVERY! OH MAMA!!!

GREAT DISCOVERY! OH MAMA!!!

i just gotta to unzip the side of the haversack and see what was in there. again, my mind said no...my fingers already unzipped liao...;9(
oh great mama!!! vcds...a few pieces of it...and *censored..* all XXX+X rated......the pictures on the covers were already making me singing the mari kita! yes, i can erect..so dun pray pray!!
wow! girls from bangcock...girls from japuss...girls from kockrea..my god!! wait what's this...AMERICAN BEEFSTEAKS...what the hell was that??...food? beefsteaks?? wow, the last one really got me excited...FOOD...GLORIOUS BEEF...I JUST LOVE BEEF..american ones some more...;9)
i zipped it back. my mouth was drooling about beefs....a globulus dripped onto the floor. i quickly tried to mopped it with a tissue. a luggage toppled.
oh great grandmama!!!....i was shocked....i stoomped...i fell back and sat on my fat bum!!!
....er..nice rhyming hor...hahahaha...stay tuned!!...the next out of this world discovery!!

No comments: