Monday, June 11, 2007

LTS WENT TO LTD

actually i was standing among the crowd. suddenly there was a light tap on my shoulder. a LIVE THE DREAM guide smiled at me and said: uncle, u go up and sing la...u powderful man!
LTS: huh?...u know me meh?
LTD guy: yes uncle (shit! not UNCLE, again!!), we watch ur video just now in the audition...u were the uncle who said u bought a $10 shirt just for this right...hehehehe....
LTS: oh yes...so how?...i forgot the lyrics..shit!
LTD guy: neber mind la, uncle...u go up after this retarded joker ok...
and there i was standing on stage with this chiobu cute compere. i shook her soft hand.
compere: hi uncle....(omg, UNCLE again!!)....how r u?
LTS: not very good dear...i was at the audition...and hell! i forgot my lyrics...
compere: oh what a shame!...what song did u sing?
LTS: i left my heart in san francisco.....
compere: hahahaha...poor uncle...u din left ur heart la...u left the lyrics there..hahahaha...
LTS: ya hor..hahahaha....
compere: so how?....
LTS: so huh?...i beri the beh kum guan...u know...and ur boy down there edged me to come up and sing it again lor
compere: ok uncle...we let u kum guan kum guan..hahahah..hit it uncle! ( uncle!! i felt like hitting her instead!)
LTS sang: I LEFT....MY HEART.....IN SAN FRANCISCO....UP ON A HILL, IT CALLS TO ME.......
....upon the high....and windy sea (very high note)
*APPLAUSE* from the audience. i was pleasantly surprised and continued:
...YOUR GOLDEN SUN....WILL SHINE FOR ME........................(dragged and dragged..and dragged until faded.....{i very long winded u know so i could drag very long....;9)
*LOUDER APPLAUSE*...;9)
compere: steady uncle!!!....please collect the souvenir before u go....
so i went down the staircase.
compere shouted: hey uncle...!!!! dun go with my mic!!!...
so i ran back up again to return her mic..hahahaha....;9)
and it was a very satisfying experience. a deja vu 20+ yrs ago when i auditioned for TALENTIME with my guitar slinged behind my back...
i should have brought along my guitar. it would be even more interesting.
well, there went my LIVE THE DREAM...or rather my chance at the $40K grand prize...;9)

No comments: