Monday, June 11, 2007

TOA PAYOH HUB LIVE STAGE

i exited from the audition room and headed to TOA PAYOH HUB where there was a stage.
a lame guy who just sang in the audition was up there talking to the chiobu compere.
lame guy: i would like to dedicate this song to my wife over there...my in laws there..and there...and yes...my baby boy..there...and my dog there..blah..blah..blah
compere: stop!...NO MORE THERE!! tell us what u wanna sing ?
lame guy: oh sorry...elvis' ARE U LONESOME TONITE!
wow lau! when he sang, all my goosepimples stood out...better than the coldest air cond! oh my god!!!
compere: hahahah....er..that was er...pretty good...thank u lame guy!....who's next....oh we have a cute little girl..what's ur song
little girl: u dun ve to say u love me
compere: ok..i dun say i love u..ehehehehe...hit it girl!
wow! this little girl is really little but her voice was really powerhouse! after her song, there was round of applause. everyone loved it!
compere: look what we have here...hi!..what's ur name
reply: ah seng...but hor..u can hor called me jason..
compere: ok hor..jason hor...what u wanna see for us hor...?
jason: TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
audience burst out laughing...no joke! that was the song he actually sang...and all the lyrics ....ALL WRONG!!!
the appreciative audience and compere sang along with him. it was all in good fun...cos we realised this cute young man was actually a subnormal intelligent person. quite handsome but hiazz...too bad.
and who's next??
ME OF COURSE!!!...zoom.....up i went on stage in a jiffy!....;9)

No comments: